What's new

Thoughts on new Gillette Flexball

I wish they put all that brain power in to making blades that last as long as they claim a blade lasts.
I get three good shaves out of a cart and then its all bad.

I wish they put all that brain power in to making blades that last as long as they claim a blade lasts.
I get three good shaves out of a cart and then its all bad.

They could, but why would they? They make their money on repeat sales of carts.

I used cartridge razors for many years and found they work pretty good but not the best and can only get a really good shave from certain ones ..IMO the best shave I will ever get is from a straight razor (The safety razors are getting there but I am still a newbie and working on technique)...
Back to the commercial ..
What kind of shaving creme did he use ?? I didn't see any but used a spray bottle full of water to shave with is a load of crap and is asking for bad results... He used a disposable instead of a old fashion with proper technique and lathering ...
Personal I would like see this

Gillette Flexball with shave Gel in a can

VS

Straight Razor or Safety Razors with proper Technique and lathering

That would be a true challenge

Where are you getting Personna Israli for that price ????

Thanks
Jay Sr

West Coast Shaving has them in UK packaging for that price.

$060214162732.jpg
Just a preview of the mania going on. These are supposed to be back in stock at my Wal-Mart next week, and also on sale for $7.00 during the promotional time. However, I went to the store looking for something useful to help me start wet-shaving. They don't carry a single product for wet-shaving, it turns out.....but they DO have half a section dedicated to the new,...future of shaving?

They could, but why would they? They make their money on repeat sales of carts.

Because now they make no money from me at all, I would never have gone on to DE shaving if carts were not so expensive and the blades dull so quickly.
Ok I'm no hill of beans to Gillette but still, more people are looking for alternatives.

Because now they make no money from me at all, I would never have gone on to DE shaving if carts were not so expensive and the blades dull so quickly.
Ok I'm no hill of beans to Gillette but still, more people are looking for alternatives.

Seems that way, we now have over 50K members so something must be happening.

Just wait for Free after Coupon deals, or sign up for the free Gillette razor that comes on your birthday deal that seems to reappear from time to time. No need to spend money on trying it out if you are patient.

Somehow this razor came into conversation a couple of times at work now, and last night one of the Security Guards asked me "So what's this 'antique shaving' thing you do all about?". MAYBE Gillette is about to put their customers slowly into reverse?

Top Bottom