What's new

Things you may be missing if you don't venture out of the Shave Clinic

The Wiki! And not just the regular Wiki, did you know we have a User Wiki? Everyone gets their own page! How cool is that? Just click on a users name and choose view user wiki. Ready to start your own? Select Wiki from the main menu and choose user page.

The Wiki! And not just the regular Wiki, did you know we have a User Wiki? Everyone gets their own page! How cool is that? Just click on a users name and choose view user wiki. Ready to start your own? Select Wiki from the main menu and choose user page.

Yours is particularly interesting, Don.

You may also be missing out on becoming a Contributor! The Contributor Drive is happening right now! Gentlemen, please consider becoming a Contributor. Bronze is only $25, there's a bunch of prizes being given away to new and renewed Contributors right now, and it really helps keep the wheels up and lights on in our community here. We can't do it alone.

You may also be missing out on becoming a Contributor! The Contributor Drive is happening right now! Gentlemen, please consider becoming a Contributor. Bronze is only $25, there's a bunch of prizes being given away to new and renewed Contributors right now, and it really helps keep the wheels up and lights on in our community here. We can't do it alone.

Nice work, I couldn't have put it better myself!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I think that most importantly, if you do not venture out of the Shave Clinic, you'll certainly be missing out of the forum that writes with fountain pens: The Nib! :thumbup:

Top Bottom