What's new

The super-duper passaround box round four!

Do I need more than one C box? I wasn't anticipating being so close to the top so if I need another one I better order it soon!

Wow, I'm really excited. This is happening way faster than I thought it would!

Box will ship to bvilchez mañana. Please take as much as you want- the goal is to really thin this down this time! So, don't be shy about grabbing stuff! And, please continue to post your takes in the thread, and lmk what you put in. I'll be very lenient as we want to really thin the herd this go round! OK- away we go!

Can you explain this? I'm confused. Are you saying that we should take slightly MORE than we put in?

Do I need more than one C box? I wasn't anticipating being so close to the top so if I need another one I better order it soon!

Wow, I'm really excited. This is happening way faster than I thought it would!

I think one should be enough. Looking over the past passaround's one box can be/may be used more than once...

Heh, heh, heh!

proxy.php

What goin' on fellas!?!

Work keeps me busy these day so I'm sporadic at checking in but I'm here! Glad to see we had a few last minute joiners.

So...what's in the box? :lol:

Looks like we have stalled a bit....I'm sure the box is just so amazing bvilchez just cannot make up his mind...

Top Bottom