What's new

The Speakeasy Acquisitions - 2017

So after a lot of internal back and forth debating, this happened while I was out earlier today

IMG_20171202_2056561.jpg

I found some pretty great deals this week.
Left to right: Glenfiddich 18yr Small Batch Reserve, Etude Pinot Noir (2013), Orin Swift Mannequin (2014), Witchery Spring Mountain Napa Cab (2013), and what could be my personal fav of the group Dalmore Cigar Malt Reserve (soooo good!).
Haul.jpg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Spent way too much money this month so went with a blend not a single malt.
Went looking for a Black & White whisky but could not find it, so picked this up instead.

20171222_160948.jpg

Santa was good to me. Bottles of Larceny Bourbon, Old Forester Bourbon, Evan Williams 1783 Small Batch, Tullamore DEW Irish Whiskey, Bitters, Cherry Bitters, large ice-ball molds, and a bottle of simple syrup showed up in and around my stocking.

Not very familiar with cognac (pretty much a scotch/bourbon drinker), but received this for Christmas and the giver was very excited about it...

15146056798011292450995.jpg

15146057358991554066729.jpg

Not very familiar with cognac (pretty much a scotch/bourbon drinker), but received this for Christmas and the giver was very excited about it...

View attachment 848312

View attachment 848313
I've recently become a fan of the Remy Martin VSOP, I'm guessing that one you have there will be easily as tasty. The flavor of cognac (to me) is a bit more subtle and refined than most scotch I have had. I can't compare to bourbon, since even the smell of it usually makes me queasy, but I'd guess it's a bit lighter than those, as well.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I’ve heard it is delicious, but I have never tried it!
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Top Bottom