What's new

The Real Problem With Musgo Real

So I thought I would graduate to the high end creams and try out GFT Spanish Leather and Musgo Real Orange Amber. I gave the Musgo the first go tonight and now I have a love hate relationship with it. I LOVE the performance of this little gem just as I thought I would after all I have heard about it. It is slick, thick, rich and nicely hydrating as well. Now as a person who has always preferred soaps I also HATE it because it makes me realize that I can actually have great performance like this and NOT need to use a soap. Of course, the real problem is now is that the cost per use is much higher than a comparable soap like Tabac so it does it make as much sense to fall in love with a cream? :a37:

Why couldn't life be more simple? I was so happy with soaps and now I know that they really can be rivaled a quality cream. Guess I have another AD to talk to my future therapist about!:lol:

(FWIW I know how "real" is actually pronounced :tongue_sm)

I use both soaps and creams. I just like the ritual of building lather off a puck.

I find soaps have a lot of advantages and I also like the old fashioned feel of pick lathering. Until Musgo I had not tried a cream that I felt could really compete with my top tier soaps but know I know those creams are out there.

Top Bottom