What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a quick claim, will send it out Monday afterwork :) Its good to see all these ? beside peoples names... oh the suspense!

Yup, not many opportunities to try premium soaps so I had to pounce on it. And now you know where I live so I plan to offer something good soon before I lose my kneecaps!

Remember gents, PIFers know where you live!

Remember gents, PIFers know where you live!

True story!

Currently Available:

Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)
Rvo0531 -
3.4 oz Lab Series Aramis Razor Burn Relief Ultra AS Balm (80%)
sanotel - VDH boar brush, Canoe cologne 1oz spray, both new and unused.
NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
cryhavoc - ?
donoma - ?
Bengal Tiger - ?
GreekGuy- ?

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)
NickyBobby

*Once you take a PIF, pm that person to let them you you've claimed it, then copy the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first.

For my PIF I am offering up a used 1x bottle of THE VEG!!! Now you can find out if you are one of the Chosen for free, don't worry folks I have a stash of this wonderful elixer so I will be ok.

Currently Available:

Rvo0531 -
NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
cryhavoc - A 12 oz.
bottle of Pinaud Lilac Vegital (99%)
donoma - ?
Bengal Tiger - ?
GreekGuy- ?

NickyBobby

*Once you take a PIF, pm that person to let them you you've claimed it, then copy the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first.

Alright, I was PIFed soap samples but don't have any premium soaps of my own to sample out yet but I do have a surplus of creams. I'm offering an 11 oz KMF Lavender cream (90%) and an opened pack of Sharp brand DE blades. This is the cream http://www.kissmyface.com/product/item/55 This is the blades http://www.amazon.com/STAINLESS-Polymer-Coated-Double-Safety/dp/B0017QSSIC

Also I was PIFed from Canada so I will keep this open to anyone in North America.

Currently Available:

Rvo0531 -
NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
cryhavoc - A 12 oz.
bottle of Pinaud Lilac Vegital (99%)
donoma - ?
Bengal Tiger - 11oz KMF Lavender (90%) and Sharp DE blades
GreekGuy- ?

NickyBobby

Currently Available:

Rvo0531 -
NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
donoma - ?
GreekGuy- ?

NickyBobby

For My PIF I will include a 5oz new puck of Irish Twins Soap Co Shaving soap. It can be found here: http://www.irishtwinssoaps.com/products/Shaving-Soap.html I think this is a really good performer and I really like the smell ( the site says bergamot lime and patchouli). It is also made right here in the great state of South Dakota so this will be a good way to introduce someone new to this soap and hopefully get the word around a bit.

Rvo0531 - 3.4 oz Lab Series Aramis Razor Burn Relief Ultra AS Balm (80%)
NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
donoma - ?
GreekGuy- ?
Gousooners18- Irish Twins Shaving Soap

NickyBobby

Last edited:
This PIF thread is too awesome. With so many names on the list with "?'s", it shows there's a lot of good giving going on, and a lot of great giving to expect!

My next PIF:
Stainless steel bowl
TOBS Luxury Shave Soap (80%)
Classic Shaving Premium Shave Soap (New)
GFT Sandlewood shave cream sample.
$PUCK.jpg
NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - Stainless steel bowl, TOBS Luxury Shave Soap (80%), Classic Shaving Premium Shave Soap (New), GFT Sandlewood shave cream sample
donoma - ?
GreekGuy- ?

NickyBobby

It pays to stay awake later than EST. Unfortunately, I will forever be known as the guy who complimented greyrooms' package.

PM sent, and my PIF is a 95% full Queen Charlotte Soap - Provence

NexlevMM - ?
donoma - ?
GreekGuy- ?
lpe492 - QCS Provence (95%)

NickyBobby

I PM'ed LPE to take the QCS Provence. If it's not available then I'll just take a credit. I'll offer up a mostly unused tub of Cyril Salter Vetiver and a sample of Cyril Salter Mint

NexlevMM - ?
donoma - ?
GreekGuy- ?
lpe492 - QCS Provence (95%)
itsmedave -mostly unused tub of Cyril Salter Vetiver and a sample of Cyril Salter Mint

NickyBobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom