What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sending the starter kit. I have it, just have been out of pocket. I don't want to have anything to do with ending this thread! It's been too much fun.

Well in that case...

I'll expand my offer to anyone who hasn't gotten their PIF. Real Shaving Company cream may be inexpensive but it's made by Creighton's, who also make creams for the three Ts of England, so it's quality stuff. And that includes you, jbradley, for stepping up.

Well in that case...

I'll expand my offer to anyone who hasn't gotten their PIF. Real Shaving Company cream may be inexpensive but it's made by Creighton's, who also make creams for the three Ts of England, so it's quality stuff. And that includes you, jbradley, for stepping up.

I love the fact that this forum has such genuine stand up guys that are willing to make up for a few sour apples. To Insomniac, Jbradley and all the other guys standing up and speaking out, thank you. sincerely

I'm in!

I'll take the PIF from 7 O Menthol - The Body Shop Maca Cream (tube, used x3), Conk Lime (used x4), Blade Sampler (4x Astra SP, 3x Gillette 7 O'clock Blue, 3x Feather)
PM sent

... and add my PIF of Mama Bears Sandlewood Vanilla. Great scent but for some reason (sandlewood?) it didn't agree with my skin.

Currently Available

Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)

Rvo0531 - 3.4oz Lab Series Aramis Razor Burn Relief Ultra AS Balm (80%)
sanotel - VDH boar brush, Canoe cologne 1oz spray, both new and unused.
NickyBobby - Aramis Shave Soap (99%)
Nova316 - ?
7 O Menthol - claimed
NexlevMM - ?
LBKINDY - Weishi Razor (used 4x - did not like the shave) and 10 pack of Big Ben Super Stainless Blades and a 5 pack of Lord Platinum Blades
lpe492 - Mama Bears Sandlewood and Vanilla (est. 98%)

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)

*Once you take a PIF, pm that person to let them you you've claimed it, then copy the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first.

Wow! Step away for a few days and all sorts of stuff breaks out! So sad to see so many people burned. I will get back in on it after the holiday, will be heading out if town and don't want to mail stuff on Monday.

LBKINDY - Weishi Razor (used 4x - did not like the shave) and 10 pack of Big Ben Super Stainless Blades and a 5 pack of Lord Platinum Blades

LBKINDY, I'll take this PIF.

Currently Available

Nova316 - ?
7 O Menthol - claimed
NexlevMM - ?
(claimed)
greyrooms - ?

*Once you take a PIF, pm that person to let them you you've claimed it, then copy the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first.

I haven't been in this board for a while.

I'm happy to report that I received the travel tech from mo5751 and the travel kit from jdrum3. Both a few weeks ago. Promptly shipped and nicely packaged.

Thank you gentlemen.

I'm in!

I'll take the PIF from 7 O Menthol - The Body Shop Maca Cream (tube, used x3), Conk Lime (used x4), Blade Sampler (4x Astra SP, 3x Gillette 7 O'clock Blue, 3x Feather)
PM sent

... and add my PIF of Mama Bears Sandlewood Vanilla. Great scent but for some reason (sandlewood?) it didn't agree with my skin.

Currently Available

Nova316 - ?
7 O Menthol - claimed
NexlevMM - ?

I would like to take MB sandalwood if it's still available.

Currently Available

Nova316 - ?
NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
sp514 - ?

OK, so I got the scuttle and soap dish out today...FINALLY!

I need to get this Aramis out of my house, so let me throw in choice of Pinaud Lime AS or Conks Lime soap (either 95%). I'm also stopping by World Market tonight, and if I can grab one, I'll be adding a syrup warmer/scuttle to my PIF. Hope this helps move things along. :)

Currently Available

NickyBobby - Aramis Shave Soap (99%) AND Pinaud Lime AS or Conks Lime Soap (95%) (and syrup warmer if they're in stock).
Nova316 - ?
NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
sp514 - ?

Last edited:
Currently Available

NickyBobby - Aramis Shave Soap (99%) AND Pinaud Lime AS or Conks Lime Soap (95%) (and syrup warmer if they're in stock).
Nova316 - ?
NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
sp514 - ?

Last edited:
You got it. PM me your information.

And for clarification, I've now PIFed two times and only received one item. Do I take a credit, or would the gentlemanly thing to do be to step aside for a while?

Currently Available

Nova316 - ?
NexlevMM - ?
greyrooms - ?
sp514 - ?
donoma - ?

NickyBobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom