What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I PM'ed LPE to take the QCS Provence. If it's not available then I'll just take a credit. I'll offer up a mostly unused tub of Cyril Salter Vetiver and a sample of Cyril Salter Mint

Dave, I've been wanting to try that vetyver. If still available, I'll take it.

I think this is the updated PIF list, since that last row they all took each others which makes life easier to track

Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)

Rvo0531 - 3.4 oz Lab Series Aramis Razor Burn Relief Ultra AS Balm (80%)
sanotel - VDH boar brush, Canoe cologne 1oz spray, both new and unused.
NexlevMM - ?
donoma - ?
Bengal Tiger - 11oz KMF Lavender (90%) and Sharp DE blades
GreekGuy- ?
Gousooners18- Irish Twins Shaving Soap
5savages - ?

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)

NickyBobby

*Once you take a PIF, pm that person to let them you you've claimed it, then copy the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first.

Got the PIF today....Unfortunately C.O Bigelow cream tube was mashed and smeared all over inside bubble envelope by postal service. Salvaged what I could. Oh well...stuff happens:shifty:

Got the PIF today....Unfortunately C.O Bigelow cream tube was mashed and smeared all over inside bubble envelope by postal service. Salvaged what I could. Oh well...stuff happens:shifty:

That's terrible news, I hope you saved some in an airtight container.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
That's terrible news, I hope you saved some in an airtight container.
Doesn't even need to be airtight. Last year, I squeezed 1/4 tube of Proraso into a mug and let it sit for 2 weeks. It was almost a soft soft (with a semi-hard top) by then but lathered up just fine. Scrape up and salvage everything you can.

Looks like this is still the most current list. Glad to see things are getting going again!

Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)

Rvo0531 -
3.4 oz Lab Series Aramis Razor Burn Relief Ultra AS Balm (80%)
sanotel -
VDH boar brush, Canoe cologne 1oz spray, both new and unused.
NexlevMM - ?
donoma - ?
Bengal Tiger -
11oz KMF Lavender (90%) and Sharp DE blades
GreekGuy- ?
Gousooners18-
Irish Twins Shaving Soap
5savages - ?

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)

NickyBobby

*Once you take a PIF, pm that person to let them you you've claimed it, then copy the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first.

I got two new 1.7 oz Green Bigelow tubes for Easter. I've got one up on a PIF in the general discussion, but I'd be more than happy to send you the other if you can't salvage enough.

I got two new 1.7 oz Green Bigelow tubes for Easter. I've got one up on a PIF in the general discussion, but I'd be more than happy to send you the other if you can't salvage enough.

Very generous of you...Thank you. I just don't feel it would be right taking advantage of an unfortunate mishap.

When I shipped my PIF'd tubes of cream I made a custom box that just fits the tubes plus a little bubble wrap, but if the postal guys drop a 30lb package on top it's still going to get squashed.

I have one small tube myself and just won 3rd place from the I Lovz B&B so I should have two tubes on the way. Llet me know if you can't save enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom