What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great thread! I just wish I could shave more than once a day to start finding stuff to join in on the fun! To determine my trades and must keeps, especially since it's a partner swap now :lol:

No change, my bad.

Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
Illadelphia- tube of Body Shop shave cream (70%), a pack of personna's and a sample piece of java lather
greyrooms - Art of Shaving tiny Travel Brush, 2 packs Astra SP, GFT "Curzon Cologne" sample, GFT Violet cream sample
NexlevMM - (1) New Tube of WARS Shave cream & (1) Tube of CO Bigelow/Proraso (95%)
Mo5751- AOS Lavender Pre Shave oil has about 80%-85% left
SuperChris- ?
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Sanotef - KMF moisture shave cream fragrance free 11oz pump (old formula w/parabens) 85%
Nova316 - User grade Type I Schick Injector with 4 blades
**No More Advanced PIFS**

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)
drcolossus11

*Once you claim a PIF here, pm that person to let them know that you've claimed it, you must then copy and post the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first. You may only have one outstanding PIF

Last edited:
yeah leave it sp i PMed him and ill send you out the sienna lmao though i think your closer to it then me,... but i would avoid scarb town centre at all costs too lol

Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
Illadelphia- tube of Body Shop shave cream (70%), a pack of personna's and a sample piece of java lather
greyrooms - Art of Shaving tiny Travel Brush, 2 packs Astra SP, GFT "Curzon Cologne" sample, GFT Violet cream sample
NexlevMM - (1) New Tube of WARS Shave cream & (1) Tube of CO Bigelow/Proraso (95%)
Mo5751- AOS Lavender Pre Shave oil has about 80%-85% left
SuperChris- ?
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Sanotef - KMF moisture shave cream fragrance free 11oz pump (old formula w/parabens) 85%
sp514 - Mama Bear's Sandalwood & Vanilla (95%)

**No More Advanced PIFS**

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)
drcolossus11

*Once you claim a PIF here, pm that person to let them know that you've claimed it, you must then copy and post the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first. You may only have one outstanding PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom