What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting the list to the new page for ease of use.

Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
Illadelphia- tube of Body Shop shave cream (70%), a pack of personna's and a sample piece of java lather
greyrooms - Art of Shaving tiny Travel Brush, 2 packs Astra SP, GFT "Curzon Cologne" sample, GFT Violet cream sample
NexlevMM - (1) New Tube of WARS Shave cream & (1) Tube of CO Bigelow/Proraso (95%)
Mo5751- AOS Lavender Pre Shave oil has about 80%-85% left
SuperChris- ?
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Sanotef - KMF moisture shave cream fragrance free 11oz pump (old formula w/parabens) 85%
sp514 - Mama Bear's Sandalwood & Vanilla (95%)

**No More Advanced PIFS**

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)
drcolossus11

*Once you claim a PIF here, pm that person to let them know that you've claimed it, you must then copy and post the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first. You may only have one outstanding PIF

Last edited:
I can't repost the entire list from my phone, but drcolossus had 2 credits when he claimed 1 grey flannel.
He still has 1 credit coming and should be put back on the list.

Grabbed the AOS. Deleted the credit section since I was the last to have a credit.

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
Illadelphia- tube of Body Shop shave cream (70%), a pack of personna's and a sample piece of java lather
greyrooms - Art of Shaving tiny Travel Brush, 2 packs Astra SP, GFT "Curzon Cologne" sample, GFT Violet cream sample
NexlevMM - (1) New Tube of WARS Shave cream & (1) Tube of CO Bigelow/Proraso (95%)
SuperChris- ?
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Sanotef - KMF moisture shave cream fragrance free 11oz pump (old formula w/parabens) 85%

*Once you claim a PIF here, pm that person to let them know that you've claimed it, you must then copy and post the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first. You may only have one outstanding PIF

You are fairly new here, and probably haven't been to the Brown Leaf yet. So, I will inform you- it is probably James' fault :biggrin:
Lol i so didnt do this, on the plus side it gave me an excuse to go into C&E and grab a puck of nomad i wanted to try and the matching seinna balm to go with my currant puck cause i love that stuff
You can have my ex. So, how much is left on that C&E Sienna? :devil2:
Does she fold laundry ? lol

wow who broke the thread and i cant believe SPs moma bear lasted this long if i didnt already have two items out i would be all over that one i cant be the only one left who hasnt tried MB am i ?

wow who broke the thread and i cant believe SPs moma bear lasted this long if i didnt already have two items out i would be all over that one i cant be the only one left who hasnt tried MB am i ?

I've tried Mamma Bear, and I greatly dislike it. I would much rather spend my money on a Queen Charlotte Soap instead. :w00t:

Glycerine based melt and pour soaps were good a few years ago, but we have since had quite a few products come to market that overshadow them.

They're waiting on me to sweeten up the deal, I betcha.

I've tried Mamma Bear, and I greatly dislike it. I would much rather spend my money on a Queen Charlotte Soap instead. :w00t:

Glycerine based melt and pour soaps were good a few years ago, but we have since had quite a few products come to market that overshadow them.

Since I wasn't fond of the scent, I haven't shaved with it so I can't speak for the performance. I suppose it performs considering there's a fan base.

I do have a QCS order incoming, quite excited for that one. Vostok might kick Proraso off the shelf!

if you want, i say grab it...it's a great offering, but not for me.

same here. i wanted to and tried to like the MB and Glycerine melt/pour soaps, but they just don't do it for me. i can't get a good lather from them, but some people swear by them.

QCS and RR are the 2 soaps/creams that i measure all up against. great performers, great scents, great service. i use those as my comparison soaps, as they are in the middle price point (at least in my budget for soaps/creams)

Last edited:
The only melt and pour i have tried was a conk soap and i never got what i wanted for lather from it, i thought it was me for a long time but after mwf C&E and some others i have tried I went back to it and still couldnt get the lather i look for from it,.. would the MB be similar to the conk lather then ?

Adding my PIF, I was PIFed some p160 when I first signed up here. I have used it a couple of times and it performs great, I am gonna pass it along for someone else to try, I guess its about 2.5oz to 3oz of P160 in a plastice screw top container.

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
SuperChris- P160 in a plastic container
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?

The only melt and pour i have tried was a conk soap and i never got what i wanted for lather from it, i thought it was me for a long time but after mwf C&E and some others i have tried I went back to it and still couldnt get the lather i look for from it,.. would the MB be similar to the conk lather then ?

i'd guess the MB is better, but it's still a melt/pour base. if you can get it to work, it looks wonderful. rockviper has a nice video on how he gets it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom