What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bruce! It's a very thick and slick cream. I posted a short review of it over in the creams section if anybody is interested.

i can't resist a near new tub of Coconut cream. i just claimed it via PM...i'll update the list now as it's been confirmed with 7 O Menthol thru Pm's

Updating the list.. adding a near new, 90% full bottle of Saint Charles Shave (SCS) New Spice AS Splash...smells nice, it's a re-PIF from an earlier one i grabbed, but the alcohol doesn't agree with my face.

Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
Illadelphia- tube of Body Shop shave cream (70%), a pack of personna's and a sample piece of java lather
greyrooms - Art of Shaving tiny Travel Brush, 2 packs Astra SP, GFT "Curzon Cologne" sample, GFT Violet cream sample
NexlevMM - (1) New Tube of WARS Shave cream & (1) Tube of CO Bigelow/Proraso (95%)
Mo5751- AOS Lavender Pre Shave oil has about 80%-85% left
PLPenn - 2oz of the VEG, Every Man Jack post shave lotion 40ish% left, Pacific Shaving Company All Nat. Shave cream about 50% left.
CyberJCM - ?
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Sanotef - KMF moisture shave cream fragrance free 11oz pump (old formula w/parabens) 85%
brucered - 90% full (or more 4oz bottle) of Saint Charles Shave "New Spice" aftershave splash.

New Spice Aftershave Splash
"New Spice" Now available in a splash. "New Spice", when naughty is nice. "New Spice" fragrance description: Top Notes of "Uuhm, who smells so good?"
Middle notes of "What are you wearing?"
Base notes of "I just have to give you a hug, you smell wonderful!"
Shake a few drops in palm, rub hands together and massage into beard area. Apply sparingly. 4 OZ.-(120ML.)

**No More Advanced PIFS**

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)
drcolossus11 (x2)

*Once you claim a PIF here, pm that person to let them know that you've claimed it, you must then copy and post the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first. You may only have one outstanding PIF

Last edited:
How did you get that AS Bruce? Don't you live in Canada? I am almost sure you do haha

secret underground tunnel

$CuChiTunnels1.jpg

And I am back on the list after 24hr, just cause I can't get any AS from the states so my choices are quite limited

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
Illadelphia- tube of Body Shop shave cream (70%), a pack of personna's and a sample piece of java lather
greyrooms - Art of Shaving tiny Travel Brush, 2 packs Astra SP, GFT "Curzon Cologne" sample, GFT Violet cream sample
NexlevMM - (1) New Tube of WARS Shave cream & (1) Tube of CO Bigelow/Proraso (95%)
PLPenn - 2oz of the VEG, Every Man Jack post shave lotion 40ish% left, Pacific Shaving Company All Nat. Shave cream about 50% left.
CyberJCM - ?
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Sanotef - KMF moisture shave cream fragrance free 11oz pump (old formula w/parabens) 85%
Nova316 - ?

drcolossus11 (x2)

*Once you claim a PIF here, pm that person to let them know that you've claimed it, you must then copy and post the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first. You may only have one outstanding PIF

And I am back on the list after 24hr, just cause I can't get any AS from the states so my choices are quite limited

and to help you out with your MdC PM, i'm including a couples shaves worth of MdC so you can see for yourself what it smells and shaves like.

Go Canada :a50:

Secret tunnel ha! That would turn the Drug enforcement agencies on their head.
Agent"And what drugs were you smuggling!"
Me: Mdc, Adp, Tfs...
Agent:" Like Lsd?
Me: Aftershave, soap..
Agent : muwhaa! To hahee..oh geez..to the nut house with this one. What's this? *sniff* it says Veg..smells gkood..

Last edited:
bigelow please

are you Claiming or Requesting? not sure we are taking request right now.

Also newbies should read the sticky for what is a PIF. http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/272993-What-is-a-PIF-A-Guide-for-Newbies

Taking down my "?" and adding my PIF. Once this is claimed, I'll probably be out of the game for a while since this is pretty much the last item I have in my den that I don't like. I even added something I do like to sweeten it up a bit since I'm sure someone is gonna give me heck for it! :wink2:

CorAnd - ?
GreekGuy - ?
CyberJCM - An unused bottle of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal and a couple ounces of Vitos Extra Super All'Olio df Cocco(USA Only)
Manybilis - ?
Vlad- ?
Nova316 - ?

drcolossus11 (x2)

bigelow please
ddown, things are pretty simple if you wish to claim something PM the person who has the item you would like, the post here that you are going to claim it and copy paste the list back into that post removing the claimed item and adding your own name with either the item you would like to PIF back out, or a "?" beside your name to either wait till you get your item or till you figure out what you wish,.. any questions feel free to ask or PM me ill help you out welcome to the forums btw :)

CyberJCM - An unused bottle of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal and a couple ounces of Vitos Extra Super All'Olio df Cocco(USA Only)

Oh my word, I've never wanted to claim a PIF worse than this! Why did I need to claim earlier in the day :lol:

In all honesty, is there a time limit between claims, as long as our own offerings have also been picked up?
(for what it's worth, my next PIF includes razorock :thumbup:)

Oh my word, I've never wanted to claim a PIF worse than this! Why did I need to claim earlier in the day :lol:

In all honesty, is there a time limit between claims, as long as our own offerings have also been picked up?
(for what it's worth, my next PIF includes razorock :thumbup:)

No time limit, just the "only one outstanding" rule. Go for it!

No time limit, just the "only one outstanding" rule. Go for it!

Time to find out if I've been chosen by the veg! PM incoming, CyberJCM!

Assuming the veg is still up for grabs, I'll be offering up a 94% by weight RazoRock Artisan Caprician Lemon.
It lathers incrediby well, but there's something about this scent that sets my particular skin on fire.
Also included will be a 1/4 oz Garry sample tub of TOBS St. James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom