ufc last weekend was good, forgot to post on this thread

periera is abeast i think hes going to KO adasenya like he did before,
that left hook is deadly lol

Legion

Staff member
ufc last weekend was good, forgot to post on this thread

periera is abeast i think hes going to KO adasenya like he did before,
that left hook is deadly lol
He’s got the power to do it, but I think Issy has gotten a lot more skilled than when they last fought. He will be a lot harder to catch than Strickland.

He’s got the power to do it, but I think Issy has gotten a lot more skilled than when they last fought. He will be a lot harder to catch than Strickland.
I would somewhat agree. But he hasn't looked great in his last 3 fights imo. He's definitely skilled, but he's fighting relatively safe.

Which is fine. But don't talk such a big game, and not deliver.

@brucered , good to see you again in this thread.

I would somewhat agree. But he hasn't looked great in his last 3 fights imo. He's definitely skilled, but he's fighting relatively safe.

Which is fine. But don't talk such a big game, and not deliver.

@brucered , good to see you again in this thread.
Still watching, just not the actually PPV cards as I used to D/L them. Too many to follow now. There are enough free cards to keep me entertained and interested.

Was working on installing some truck parts today, so am watching the afternoon fights now.

That Shnell Sumudaerji fight was amazing. Sumudaerji looked like he died in the ring after he got submitted and rolled over.

Legion

Staff member
Just read that Dana is feeding Nate Diaz to Chimaev for his last fight. I’ll watch, but I think it’s funny they are making it a five rounder.

Legion

Staff member
Not gonna be sorry to see Luke Rockhold go. The guy is a jerk.

At the end of the fight when he was trying to get his blood into Costa's eyes and mouth, I can't believe nobody is ripping him for that. I'm not a big Costa fan either, but that was a ridiculous display of poor sportsmanship on Lukes part.

Between luke smearing his blood all over costas face, and adesanya humping Costa at the end of their fight. I'm not sure why his opponents are doing weird things to him haha.

What a KO from Leon. I was hoping he won too. I was thinking he was gonna lose, and then Bam!

Legion

Staff member
Between luke smearing his blood all over costas face, and adesanya humping Costa at the end of their fight. I'm not sure why his opponents are doing weird things to him haha.

What a KO from Leon. I was hoping he won too. I was thinking he was gonna lose, and then Bam!
Paddy Pimblett teabagged his opponent after the last fight. :lol:

Legion

Staff member
305213266_627206442087768_5347913854396768711_n.jpeg

Going back to last weeks event

What an interesting turn of events. I'm happy that Diaz won. But It kind of sucked watching Tony lose again.

Khamzat is definitely real deal. But Holland doesn't have the best grappling to test him. Sucked to see Holland lose. I like the guy. And he's a ft worth guy. He trains with Travis lutter about 15min from me.

I think he passed the test with Burns anyway. But damn, 8lbs over? Just move to MW then.

I thought Rodriguez edged Li out. I think his jab paid off. But both only had 24hr notice. So I can't blame their performances.

Barnett vs collier was ridiculously entertaining

Last nights fights

Sandhagen was struggling with song before the cut, great move on him for doing that.

I thought fili put on a good show, he needed that win.

Hernandez, the guy with the tattoos. What a clinic he put on his much bigger opponent.

Another solid card.

Last edited:
I think, he officially might have the worst cut in the ufc. You could see the nerve or vein, that's crazy. I'm not posting the pic. But it's all over the net, on mma pages.

Awesome that he came back though, that's twce in a row, now for him. I hope the ufc doctor/surgeon took care of that cut.

I think, he officially might have the worst cut in the ufc. You could see the nerve or vein, that's crazy. I'm not posting the pic. But it's all over the net, on mma pages.

Awesome that he came back though, that's twce in a row, now for him. I hope the ufc doctor/surgeon took care of that cut.
Yeah, the close up pic was nasty. It was very, very close to being stopped.

Looks like the took good care of it.

IMG_2584.jpg

Top Bottom