What's new

The MMA Thread

Man, if lucky charms gets the 170 title shot after beating diaz, and wins, and if he goes down to 155 and wins it as well. He's gonna go down as one of the greatest mma fighters ever. I dont even like the guy, but the skills deserve props. I mean, who does that to aldo?

i'm watching the pre fight presser. It's kinda funny.

-Nate accusing conor of being on steroids. says the whole ufc roster is on them. Conor countered by saying that his teammates gilbert and shields got caught.
-Nate saying that conor's camp knew they were fighting Nate, thats why they talked about him 2 weeks ago at the mma awards. According to Nate. Conor didn't say much about that.
-It was clearly emphasized that nate is getting a very nice reward for this fight.
-plenty of F bombs, brags about money and stuff.

Nate didn't really talk much trash, but to me at least. It honestly looks like he's just showing up for a check. I hope he puts up a good fight and maybe even hurt conor, but from how he looked i kind of doubt it. And maybe i'm looking too much into this, but how knows. Conor is danas money printing press right now, i really wouldn't put it past him to pull some stuff.

He said before that if he didn't make the ronda/holm rematch he could lose his promoters license... then he makes the tate/holm fight instead. i don't know how any of that stuff works, but dana is full of crud.

Last edited:
Agree with Mike. You would have thought that, after almost kneeing Bisping's head off at the end of the third, that Silva would have come out hard and put an exclamation point on what should have been the finishing move of the fight. Instead, he lets Bisping TAKE THE CENTRE !?!

I do not believe for ONE SECOND that a UFC fight has ever been fixed. But if you were going to look for one to latch onto for a conspiracy theory, you could do worse than to pick this one.

Top Bottom