What's new

The last tin you finished

Finished this a couple of days ago. A nice smoke that I purchased from Watch City a few years back...to get that free shipping, don't you know?
proxy.php

Smoked the last in the tin of G.L. Pease Haddo's Delight and finished my smoking jar of Peter Heinrich's Curly Block. I have no idea how many jars/tins I have open for smoking (not exactly true...I know I have a lot, probably 40+, so some idea). At one time I thought too many. Now I don't worry about it. Until I run out of storage space, who cares? I suppose some day my children will curse me, but until then I'm taking the Alfred E. Neuman approach. All that is to say, I'll probably refill the smoking jar of Curly Block as I have a couple of bags in the cellar.

Okay, I finished a actual tin! This was the MB Burley London Blend that Whisky was kind enough to send me, was it earlier this year or late last year? Great stuff. This was the last and rather fine portion of the leaf, loaded into my Dr. Grabow Commodore. I'm keeping an eye out for when the stuff is offered again.

Finished this up a few days ago. It's pretty good. Not quite as good as CAO Cherry Bomb, but much better than Match Middleton (bulk). I'll be trying Lane Bulk TK-6... probably tomorrow.
IMG_20231007_032450925.jpg

Finished this up a few days ago. It's pretty good. Not quite as good as CAO Cherry Bomb, but much better than Match Middleton (bulk). I'll be trying Lane Bulk TK-6... probably tomorrow.
View attachment 1729015
Lane Bulk TK-6 is close to if not equal to CAO Cherry Bomb in the "actually tastes like cherry" department. I have a couple tins of Cherry Bomb and Cult Blood Red Moon left, but I'll probably pass on them from now on as I can get the TK-6 considerably cheaper in bulk.

Top Bottom