What's new

The Great Postcard Exchange

A couple more rolled in this week! Thanks Tom & Chris.

$pc.jpg

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Postal regulations say that the maximum size for a postcard is: 6 inches by 4 1 /4 inches.

But I received a card that is: 7 inches by 5 inches. The card came from a member here whose name is Bubbles TGB. He paid money for that card, and it is thick.

Doesn't the post office keep it's own laws or what?

Postal regulations say that the maximum size for a postcard is: 6 inches by 4 1 /4 inches.

But I received a card that is: 7 inches by 5 inches. The card came from a member here whose name is Bubbles TGB. He paid money for that card, and it is thick.

Doesn't the post office keep it's own laws or what?

Due to budget cuts all post card measurers have been laid off.

Postcards went out in the mail today. Work has been kicking my butt, so I had to wait on a day off. I have a few extras here as well, if anybody else would like to get a post card from me. Hit me up in PM if you're interested.

Sent my cards out a couple weeks ago. Haven't heard if they have been received. Are we supposed to post after we get them?

We will close the sign up thread on Friday, May 15th so we know who to mail the postcards to.

I didn't see anybody officially close this, so I will. Sign-ups are done!

1. aspirin54, Michael
2. kansaskyle, Kyle
3. jamesspo , James
4. BubblesTGB, Chris
5. coyotewhisper, Brad
6. DukeNDuke, Ron
7. Nightcap, Michael
8. Pepin, Raivo
9. Airmech, Tom
10. Corey, Corey
11. mikeschu, Mike
12. nemo, Doug
13. syngent, James
14. Mike H, Mike
15. Mikeal, Mikeal
16. rockero, Jesse
17. Billski, Bill
18. bananhunden, Toni
19. jzuzphreek, Jessy
20. dgreene120, David
21. skypsyd, Dave
22. OtherMoe, Moe

23. Snargle, Larry
24. TheVez2, KJ
25. Michael Spotts, Michael

This is the final list. Michael Spotts was the last to sign up, so he and aspirin54 will be exchanging cards.

Let me be the next one to show off the goods

The temptation to write a little bit more than just a short greeting proved to be too great so Billski and I decided to exchange letters instead.

Please forgive :001_smile

The letter from Billski:
$Letter.jpg

This silly thing called work has been getting in the way of some of my B&B time :angry:

Anyway, here are a couple more received but not yet put up here.

$Scan.jpg

Thanks to Vez and Syngent for helping me out while I've been absent. Starting up college again after almost 15 years so things have gotten a bit crazy. Thanks to everyone for participating and hope everyone enjoyed it. Here's the postcards I received, thank you gents.

$image.jpg

Top Bottom