What's new

The Great Blade Exchange

I was contacted by a member who wanted to donate quite a few blades. I told him what blades we have a surplus of, so we don't need any more of, & he replied he would send them anyway & I could give them away. After receiving this shipment, I'm going to be having quite a few giveaways for the foreseeable future! Some will go into the Great Blade Exchange inventory. Thank you, sir, for your generous donation. I'll start giving them away after the St. Sue Auction.
IMG_6004.jpg

Who is this outstanding gentleman? He deserves a standing ovation!
Outstanding, indeed! But what I find remarkable about this wonderful slice of the internet known as B & B is that this incredibly generous act is not uncommon. Look through the 18 pages of this thread & there are numerous accounts of donations being made to the Great Blade Exchange. Donations from a few tucks to thousands of blades are peppered throughout these pages. I'm honored to be a part of this community. Thank you to each & every donor, you all deserve a standing ovation!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hey there, I’m new here. I’m looking to try a tuck of nacet. All I have worthy of exchange is a tuck of GSBs. Thanks!
Would love to have you participate. The Great Blade Exchange is set up to trade two blades of one brand for two blades of another brand. I’ll send you a PM with mailing instructions if you want to participate. You could send in two GSBs & get two Nacets in return, for example.

Do you have any of the old 3 hole razor blades or allow them in exchange?
There aren’t any 3 hole blades currently in the Great Blade Exchange. But if you have any you want to send in to exchange, we are happy to accept them. Let me know & I will send you mailing instructions.

I was contacted by a member who wanted to donate quite a few blades. I told him what blades we have a surplus of, so we don't need any more of, & he replied he would send them anyway & I could give them away. After receiving this shipment, I'm going to be having quite a few giveaways for the foreseeable future! Some will go into the Great Blade Exchange inventory. Thank you, sir, for your generous donation. I'll start giving them away after the St. Sue Auction.
View attachment 1734369
You will be joining the ranks of @Eric_75 , a very kind gentleman that has had countless giveaways for 100 ct blades.

Hats off to both of you!!

View attachment 1734369
Some of those Russian blades are becoming hard to source, so that is a very generous donation.

Morning.

I'd like to try a couple of the Treet 7 Day. I only have Treet Platinum or Feather blades to exchange, it will be your call on which you will like for the exchange.

Regards
HB

Morning.

I'd like to try a couple of the Treet 7 Day. I only have Treet Platinum or Feather blades to exchange, it will be your call on which you will like for the exchange.

Regards
HB
I’m happy to accommodate. Either blade you mentioned is fine for the exchange, just send two in & I’ll mail two Treet 7 Days to you. PM coming with mailing instructions.

Hi,

I'm going to request some samples and want to make donation on top of that.

Would like to try

2 x Treet Platinum
2 x Nacet
2 x Wizamet

I'm going to send in:

Full tuck of Derby
Full Tuck of Gillette Silver/Blue
Full tuck of RK
A loose assortment of Feather, Kai and Personna Lab Blue blades as well. Possibly a few more....

Hi,

I'm going to request some samples and want to make donation on top of that.

Would like to try

2 x Treet Platinum
2 x Nacet
2 x Wizamet

I'm going to send in:

Full tuck of Derby
Full Tuck of Gillette Silver/Blue
Full tuck of RK
A loose assortment of Feather, Kai and Personna Lab Blue blades as well. Possibly a few more....
Certainly, PM coming your way with mailing instructions. And thank you for the donation!

Reactions: SDK
Top Bottom