What's new

The Arkolabra™

My order of Arko came in the mail last week and boy does that stuff stink. Even 10 meters away it made my eyes water. Outside, it was a hot summer day so I thought airing it out might help. And that, boys and girls, is how the Arkolabra™ was invented. (See illustrations).

After a day in the sun, the scent was much weaker. I could get close enough to actually touch it without a gasmask. The third day was better yet. After four days, I could sniff it directly, gagging of course, but not losing consciousness. After seven days I had to come within 3 cm before I even caught a whiff of the scent, and with my nose in direct contact the odor was mild and -- dare I say it -- agreeable.

It was time for a shave.

Now, nobody’s ever complained about the quality of Arko and I’m not going to be the first. It gives a first-class shave. There’s a faint but lingering odor, like you have on a clean, starched shirt fresh from the laundry.

So if you’re scared of Arko, take heart. Try the Arkolabra™. Shave the way real men shave. <Gives a Tarzan yell and beats his chest.>

Last edited:
Top Bottom