What's new

Tell me about your Simpson's Chubby 2

At the moment, the only Simpson's brush that I have is the Wee Scot and it is a wonderful little brush. I am awaiting the B+B Eagle which I am sure will be a fantastic brush as well. SBAD is setting in and I am seriously considering a Chubby 2 to tide me over and to have as the "big bad brush" in the cabinet. Would any owners, former owners or other dreamers please let me know your thoughts on these brushes- in Best or in Super.
Thanks in advance.

At the moment, the only Simpson's brush that I have is the Wee Scot and it is a wonderful little brush. I am awaiting the B+B Eagle which I am sure will be a fantastic brush as well. SBAD is setting in and I am seriously considering a Chubby 2 to tide me over and to have as the "big bad brush" in the cabinet. Would any owners, former owners or other dreamers please let me know your thoughts on these brushes- in Best or in Super.
Thanks in advance.

I don't have one yet but a Chubby is on my list... I know I will give in some day soon!

A Chubby 2 Super/2band to tide you over?

With respect, used properly it'll spit that Eagle out and leave it in it's lathering wake, the face feel and heat retention of a large brush are simply unparalleled by their smaller brethren.

I have quite a few CH2's of all hair types, the Vulfix two band is my absolute favourite even compared to a prefix models.

David, I have a 2-band Chubby 2. It's a superb brush and is responsible for bringing me around to larger brushes. Prior to the CH2, I was mostly using the mid-sized (Size 2) Simpsons, the emperor, colonel, tulip etc. The CH2 is like a big warm cloud, enough backbone to pick up soaps yet the tips are stupendously soft. It retains heat like no tomorrow!! I've taken to using it quite regularly and my rotation is suffering.

The major downside to the CH2 is that it's a bit of a lather hog and you do end up using a lot more product to get the lather flowing...

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
the Chubby 2/2bands is simply my best brush in my rotation!
What more?

Top Bottom