What's new

Your favourite simpsons badger

Here is my best Simpsons

Attachments

• IMG_6118.jpeg
    IMG_6118.jpeg
    957.9 KB · Views: 30
I've only tried 3 Simpson brushes. Currently only own the Duke 3 Best Badger. Perfect for face lathering. Used to own a Chubby 2 Best badger and Chubby 1 synthetic.

I did not like the synthetic brush (very scratchy on face) and the Chubby 2 was a bit pricey and could not justify the cost.

Guess we've had very different experiences then.

I would never recommend purchasing a badger brush in hopes that it will "soften" significantly on the tips over time.

Agree to disagree.

Good luck to OP whatever their decision is.

My 2 cents.
Yeah, my badgers break after a couple uses then behave the same from there on out. I've never found a skritchy badger to lose said skritchy. Boars are another story, of course.

Manchurian simpsons is incredible, really really like the Manchurian T3… it’s perfect.

I prefer Best to Super and really enjoy the simpsons handles. Of course Shavemac and Thater also great. I love variety though so don’t always have to use my single favorite every time.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
My favorite Simpson brushes are Chubby 2 in Best and in Super. I've also had Chubby 3 in Manchurian that cost a fortune and was huge, but that was an overkill for me.

Top Bottom