What's new

TDS Cosmetics soap from Belarus

I didn't realize that the Belarusian manufacturers of TDS Cosmetics after 4 years have taken many steps to distribute their cosmetics and soaps.
They are almost handmade products with not bad and functional inci.
Now I notice that TDS Cosmetics are also present in an Italian wet shaving store in their website, they cost 15€ for 85 gr however I avoid buying them directly from Belarus, thus avoiding possible problems and additional customs fees.
Has anyone tried their charcoal soap "Y" which is black could describe the scent if it is strong and excessive?

The other soap from this brand that I am interested in and will buy is the TDS Cosmetics sandalwood soap, it is described made up entirely of safe all-natural ingredients with vegetable oils. Formula 4, soft milled.
It is also written in the description for sandalwood soap that The soap in the "washer" is similar to the soap in the jar. "Washer" is a replaceable unit to replace soap when it is washed out in a jar.

I did not understand what he meant, I will ask the soap seller for information.

But if you have these TDS Cosmetics soaps and know anything about them I would be happy to share and know your comments of how you find the scents of this soap from Belarus.

These are the ingredients of TDS Cosmetics sandalwood soap 60 gr.

Stearic acid, sodium and potassium salts of fatty acids of vegetable oils (coconut, shea (shea), cocoa), water, vegetable glycerin, castor oil, unrefined jojoba oil, sea salt, vitamin E, lanolin, titanium dioxide, lactic acid, citric acid, essential oil composition.

Last edited:
Top Bottom