What's new

Talcum Powder ?

I've used powder since growing up in New York City before air conditioning was common. I have never stopped-Gold Bond, Johnsons Baby powder are my long time favorites. Recently I tried the $1.00 large can baby powder and it works fine. I use it in the armpits, man bits, neck and back every day. Since coming to this forum I obtained some scented talc coordinating with AS/cologne (Clubman, Old Spice from India, Caswell Massey tricorn etc) and use that on my neck. It is quite nice. I just find I am dryer, more comfortable all day when I do. For those of you with air conditioned car seats I strongly recommend Gold Bond Extra Strength!!!!:w00t:

A word of warning on applying talc to man bits/old feller/gentleman parts etc:

It can get gritty when you er... umm... yes you shouldn't apply it there when you and a lady friend are uhhh... you know.

Sally's around here has Clubman everything including talc. For everyday use after showering the Gold Bond Baby Powder is hard to beat. Sometimes I'll move up to the 'green' Gold Bond if the boys are needing some help.

Since coming to this forum I obtained some scented talc coordinating with AS/cologne (Clubman, Old Spice from India, Caswell Massey tricorn etc) and use that on my neck. It is quite nice.

I've read somewhere that you can created your own unique scented talc by spraying cologne on strips of paper and/or cotton balls and placing them in a container of unscented talc.

Last edited:
I am currently using Johnson's corn starch baby powder on my lower back and man bits. I am interested in maybe switching to talc. I have sensitive skin. The baby powder has not really been put to the test, as I just started using it. I'll find out soon enough, though. The weather's only getting hotter. I have seen some of the Caswell Massey talcs locally and online, of course. They're quite pricey, but I like that they have an almond scent. Anyone try them out?

I have used Caswell Massey talcs for a few years. I have tried five of their scents and usually get compliments every time I use them. I experience a softer skin feeling afterwords and it keeps ey dry where it counts in the hot FL summer. I have not had any skin issues with any of the scents.

Top Bottom