What's new

Taking the plunge

Well guys, I have decided to take my first steps into the water. After reading and contemplating more than I have though about most big decisions I decided that its time to make a move, reading words won't shave my face. So I have been in contact with Larry and whippeddog.com and hope to have my order complete shortly. Lets start this journey and I'm glad that I'm able to have you guys along with me.

Ken

Welcome aboard!

Seems to be in the air this week. We get a lot of new company all of a sudden. That's pretty awesome if you ask me.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I’m sure this will turn out to be one of your best life decisions. It makes shaving a rewarding experience. It really is fun. Welcome and happy shaving!

Just be patient with yourself. I remember that my first straight shave was very scary, took forever, and was far from what I would call enjoyable, but also intriguing enough that I almost couldn't wait to give it another try the next day. Each shave got better and in over five years I have never used anything but a straight since that first time.

I was taken by the introductory sentence. Beginning to "wet shave," as we all have, is so very much like a baptism. Welcome to the rest of your life, and walk in joy and peace!

Well guys, I have decided to take my first steps into the water. After reading and contemplating more than I have though about most big decisions I decided that its time to make a move, reading words won't shave my face. So I have been in contact with Larry and whippeddog.com and hope to have my order complete shortly. Lets start this journey and I'm glad that I'm able to have you guys along with me.

Ken
Larry at WD set me up with my first kit too. Just take your time, have patience and enjoy. I am new also and on shave 20.

Top Bottom