What's new

Stainless steel wedge straight razor? Any info?

Hi ,forum. Recently I'm interested in stainless steel SR and I found some wedge razor super cool 😎 But, I just can't find the one shot that kill two birds. I'm ok with vintage SR, please tell me if you have any information.

Henckels Friodur models with a "V" after the model number were somewhere between quarter hollow to near wedge. 72-V and 11-V are two that I can think of off the top of my head. I think they were aimed at the Japanese market so that may give you some ideas of where to look. Dorko made some heavier grind models too, and occasionally stainless, but I don't know if they did a heavier grind in stainless.

F.B.S. INOX DEEP COOL TEMPERED RAZOR 11/16"
Stainless Steel, Near Wedge,French Point.

20220401-1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

276115642_4929204843860036_1784888757917016557_n.jpg

Henckels Friodur models with a "V" after the model number were somewhere between quarter hollow to near wedge. 72-V and 11-V are two that I can think of off the top of my head. I think they were aimed at the Japanese market so that may give you some ideas of where to look. Dorko made some heavier grind models too, and occasionally stainless, but I don't know if they did a heavier grind in stainless.
That helps a lot ! It's good to have derection, I appreciate it.

Top Bottom