What's new

S'sOTW, Bless Her Heart!

This could be SOTD , but it's easier as Shaves Of The Week. As I usualuy have a few razors during a shave , mine as well as ones I get to "play with" here is what happens. I lay out my selection on a washcloth (tile counter) shave, dry them and fold the flap over.
As it happens my wife then rolls them up carefully so they don't touch in the cloth . She then stacks them
like cord wood on a shelf in the hallway. Clients razors though are removed immediately so I can clean them and not have them get lost in the confusion.
After 1 to maybe 2 weeks as the pile grows or we get low on washcloths or I start looking for stray razors I cart them back out to my studio where my collection is kept and refile them in the drawers.
Between my pieces and the "others" not shown here I had a nice selection of hardware to play with . Can't wait to see what piles up next week.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 142
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 142
If you're wondering what my wife wrapped up for me since it is S'sOTW here is the rundown.
Wacker limited edition (35) Antik in gold
Wacker Red Head with gold wash
Fromm Red Head (theme?)
Schwan Aristocrat

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 141
Kropp (just done)
CvH in Gen.Tortoise
Adoration Deluxe
Pearl King
Solingen

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
2 F.Reynolds
Henry Sears Queen ( just done)
J.Heiffor ,Black Palm with amazing etch.
Imperial ( just done) etch of Pan American Expo 1901

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 140
I just put another coat of Ren-wax on them and out them to bed for several months until they come up in rotation .

Thanks guys. This isn't near the entire collection. If you like I can periodically post groups like this as I use them if you're interested in seeing more.

Top Bottom