What's new

Soy un perdedor (Lover Of Single Edge Razors)

okay here you go

Hail Arley, full of crap
Single Edge Razors are with thee.

Blessed art thou among shavers,
and blessed is the fruit of thy shave,
Your face.

Crazy Arley, Father of LOSERs
pray for us non-SE users
now and at the hour of our shave.
Amen.

x50

You can say 50 Hail Arley's at one time...

Hail Arley, full of crap

Your face.

pray for us non-SE users
Amen.

Hmm...I already had hail open comb for the BOTOC....BUT I really like the first line of your Hail Arley's!!!!!:tongue_sm

okay here you go

Hail Arley, full of crap

Your face.

pray for us non-SE users
Amen.

x50

You are forgiven my child, you can put LOSER back in your signature line.

Hmm...I already had hail open comb for the BOTOC....BUT I really like the first line of your Hail Arley's!!!!!:tongue_sm

You did? Hard to keep up with that thread as it must have a thousand post per day just between you, Johnnie, Alex and April...that does even count the other 10 or so post by everyone else:001_tongu

It would not be a "Hail Arley" without that first line.

We have 5 bathrooms in our house so I have one all to myself for shaving. I still only have 2 razors, 4 brushes, and 2 soaps out on the counter. The rest stays in drawers or on shelves or in another room. I don't think I could answer all of the questions from SWMBO if everything were prominently displayed.... Nope.. Don't think I would WANT to answer all of the questions :lol:

Everything is all neat and tidy on the counter.

If I want to use a different razor or brush I bring it in with me and take out one of the ones already there so that it always stays 2 razors, 4 brushes and 2 soaps. The nice thing... To the untrained SWMBO eye. All razors and brushes look the same. SO... as long as I always have chrome razors and white handed brushes I have.... Yep..... You guessed it...... 2 razors and 4 brushes out on the counter :lol:

proxy.php
that is beautiful tiles.

If I counted correctly I might become a Loser again by july 11th if I hail Arley once a day View attachment 245856 any way I can speed it up Führer der einzelnen Kante Rasierer ?? I cook and I clean windows
I will keep hope alive for u....

You can say 50 Hail Arley's at one time...

Hail Arley, full of crap

Your face.

pray for us non-SE users
Amen.

okay here you go

Hail Arley, full of crap

Your face.

pray for us non-SE users
Amen.

x50
lol:lol:

You are forgiven my child, you can put LOSER back in your signature line.

You did? Hard to keep up with that thread as it must have a thousand post per day just between you, Johnnie, Alex and April...that does even count the other 10 or so post by everyone else:001_tongu

It would not be a "Hail Arley" without that first line.

Thank you Führer der einzelnen Kante Rasierer
yes, you go girl.....
proxy.php

The tiles in that bathroom remind me of Greece. I love the color blue and your razors and the white brushes just make it an Oasis. It is really nice to see men who are so organized and clean.

The tiles in that bathroom remind me of Greece. I love the color blue and your razors and the white brushes just make it an Oasis. It is really nice to see men who are so organized and clean.

If someone told me a year ago I would be taking pictures in my bathroom I would have told them they were completely bonkers.

The back splash tiles are little fishies swimming around (if you have not noticed from all the pics)...

proxy.php

It is really nice and tastefully done :) what is that Razor sitting on the sandalwood? I love the look of it!
If someone told me a year ago I would be taking pictures in my bathroom I would have told them they were completely bonkers.

The back splash tiles are little fishies swimming around (if you have not noticed from all the pics)...

proxy.php

It is really nice and tastefully done :) what is that Razor sitting on the sandalwood? I love the look of it!

Merkur Vision 2000. My favorite razor out of all that I own.... I would be very happy with just that razor and nothing else.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Holy cow, Mike, how do you use that thing! It looks like a tank! i probably could not fit it into my hand! :lol:

It is the most comfortable DE razor I have used. It fits my hand like a glove. The large TTO knob at the base makes it much nicer when you invert the razor to shave up your face. They hit a home run when they designed this razor. Threw everything out the window and built something all new from the ground up.

You need to get one. It will change your whole perspective about DE shaving.

This it is next to a Gillette slim (for perspective)

proxy.php

I would like to see pictures of morning set ups, razors , shaving creams, soaps and brushes used for the day and a brief review . It would be nice to get an idea of what everyone likes and dislikes.

It is the most comfortable DE razor I have used. It fits my hand like a glove. The large TTO knob at the base makes it much nicer when you invert the razor to shave up your face. They hit a home run when they designed this razor. Threw everything out the window and built something all new from the ground up.

You need to get one. It will change your whole perspective about DE shaving.

This it is next to a Gillette slim (for perspective)

proxy.php

Mike, i just do not enjoy heavy razors! i like my razors to be quite light like the Old Type or Single Ring. i have tried to put a Weber and Bull Matiff handle on some of my open-combs and i can not adjust to the weight of the handle which changes the perspective shaving qualities of the razor! How heavy is the Vision?

Mike, i just do not enjoy heavy razors! i like my razors to be quite light like the Old Type or Single Ring. i have tried to put a Weber and Bull Matiff handle on some of my open-combs and i can not adjust to the weight of the handle which changes the perspective shaving qualities of the razor! How heavy is the Vision?

Same as a Futur (even though it looks much larger)

MerkurFuturVision
Length4.33" (11cm)4.8" (12.2cm)
Head width2.030" (5.2cm)2.025" (5.1cm)
Blade to top of cover.065" (0.2cm).065" (0.2cm)
Weight4.4 oz (125 grams)4.37 oz (124 grams)
Blade coverSnap onTTO butterfly
Settings1 - 6 (numbers)V I S I O N (letters)

Top Bottom