What's new

Soy un perdedor (Lover Of Single Edge Razors)

Not "sandalwood-y" enough for me.

So, SWMBO has announced that she needs to reclaim some space in our lilliputiun bathroom. (in her defense she has half a shelf, the whole rest is occupied by my AS and razors)

so, tonight when I get home most of my razors are getting boxed up and put in to the closet. :(

the only ones that are staying out are the SE's (2 OCMM, 1 Damaskeene, and 1 1912) and my Merkur 11C (must keep a little OC love!)

I will miss my full collection; but I know that it is only temporary, as we are currently saving for a house... so hopefully within the year I will have my own bathroom!

The upside is that she probably wont notice me slip in a few more razors now!! I'm still searching for a Streamline, and I kind of would like to grab a LC New as well...

Compromising stinks sometimes!
Well, atleast they will be within reach and not away in a storage unit.....

Ok.....quick break from SE razors!

Inside joke to my brother....this could have been worse.!!

'
Wait Wut? he needs to give it a break.....Retirement TIME.:lol:

Hey Didn't you have those pants in high school? :lol:
funny

Last edited by a moderator:
So, SWMBO has announced that she needs to reclaim some space in our lilliputiun bathroom. (in her defense she has half a shelf, the whole rest is occupied by my AS and razors)

so, tonight when I get home most of my razors are getting boxed up and put in to the closet. :(

the only ones that are staying out are the SE's (2 OCMM, 1 Damaskeene, and 1 1912) and my Merkur 11C (must keep a little OC love!)

I will miss my full collection; but I know that it is only temporary, as we are currently saving for a house... so hopefully within the year I will have my own bathroom!

The upside is that she probably wont notice me slip in a few more razors now!! I'm still searching for a Streamline, and I kind of would like to grab a LC New as well...

Compromising stinks sometimes!

We have 5 bathrooms in our house so I have one all to myself for shaving. I still only have 2 razors, 4 brushes, and 2 soaps out on the counter. The rest stays in drawers or on shelves or in another room. I don't think I could answer all of the questions from SWMBO if everything were prominently displayed.... Nope.. Don't think I would WANT to answer all of the questions :lol:

Everything is all neat and tidy on the counter.

If I want to use a different razor or brush I bring it in with me and take out one of the ones already there so that it always stays 2 razors, 4 brushes and 2 soaps. The nice thing... To the untrained SWMBO eye. All razors and brushes look the same. SO... as long as I always have chrome razors and white handed brushes I have.... Yep..... You guessed it...... 2 razors and 4 brushes out on the counter :lol:

proxy.php

How many bathrooms??? Will you adopt an old lady?? I will even bring my oriental carpet

We have 5 bathrooms in our house so I have one all to myself for shaving. I still only have 2 razors, 4 brushes, and 2 soaps out on the counter. The rest stays in drawers or on shelves or in another room. I don't think I could answer all of the questions from SWMBO if everything were prominently displayed.... Nope.. Don't think I would WANT to answer all of the questions :lol:

If I want to use a different razor or brush I bring it in with me and take out one of the ones already there so that it always stays 2 razors, 4 brushes and 2 soaps. The nice thing... To the untrained SWMBO eye. All razors and brushes look the same. SO... as long as I always have chrome razors and white handed brushes I have.... Yep..... You guessed it...... 2 razors and 4 brushes out on the counter :lol:

proxy.php

How many bathrooms??? Will you adopt an old lady?? I will even bring my oriental carpet

I thought for sure that you were going to take me to task for trying to hide my razor obsession from my wife not want to move in with us. Oh I get it... It's just a sly girl ploy so you can rat me out... :lol:

It's an odd house. 2 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 offices, a den, a library, and a fully plumbed darkroom (along with living room, dining room, kitchen, type rooms). I like carpets too. Even have them in the shave den....

proxy.php

proxy.php

First I have to comment on the 5 bathrooms!!! That must be a HUGE home....my ex GF had a HUGE home ( well huge to me) at around 5100sq ft and had 4 baths...I'm with April....Adopt me!!!

Second.....NICE!!!!! Chrome razors, white brushes...Good job my man, good job indeed!

proxy.php

Oh no that will never do..I need two rooms one for me one for my business and of course a bathroom. RAT YOU OUT?? are you CRAZY I have a small hoard of razors too :lol:

You have very nice shave den Turtle. I live in a small home, although it is in a great neighborhood, sadly my bathroom does not have much counter space. I hate clutter, my number one reason for selling or PIFing razors, as I just do not want to see a mess.

This is my shave den from a couple weeks ago, and even now I think that it is too cluttered, it is driving me crazy :bored:

proxy.php

If I counted correctly I might become a Loser again by july 11th if I hail Arley once a day $arie.gif any way I can speed it up Führer der einzelnen Kante Rasierer ?? I cook and I clean windows

Last edited:
I think you should become a professional barber and shave everyone!!!

You have very nice shave den Turtle. I live in a small home, although it is in a great neighborhood, sadly my bathroom does not have much counter space. I hate clutter, my number one reason for selling or PIFing razors, as I just do not want to see a mess.

This is my shave den from a couple weeks ago, and even now I think that it is too cluttered, it is driving me crazy :bored:

proxy.php

Second.....NICE!!!!! Chrome razors, white brushes...Good job my man, good job indeed!

This is the only reason I have not bought a Da Vinci brush. It's black.... I have not figured out a way to get around that.

Why can't everyone make white handle shave brushes... gees....

proxy.php

That is one sexy brush! I could add some pink Swarovski crystals and make it girly :) I am enamored by the really full brushes
This is the only reason I have not bought a Da Vinci brush. It's black.... I have not figured out a way to get around that.

proxy.php

If I counted correctly I might become a Loser again by july 11th if I hail Arley once a day View attachment 245856 any way I can speed it up Führer der einzelnen Kante Rasierer ?? I cook and I clean windows

You can say 50 Hail Arley's at one time...

Hail Arley, full of crap
Single Edge Razors are with thee.

Blessed art thou among shavers,
and blessed is the fruit of thy shave,
Your face.

Crazy Arley, Father of LOSERs
pray for us non-SE users
now and at the hour of our shave.
Amen.

proxy.php

That is one sexy brush! I could add some pink Swarovski crystals and make it girly :) I am enamored by the really full brushes

Da Vinci makes some fantastic makeup brushes too. They are all hand made. I posted this video earlier today (somewhere.. hope it is not in this topic)

The forum will only let me list 1 video per posts but here is one on their small factory in Germany where they hand make the makeup and shaving brushes

http://youtu.be/KpCB-6wfRPc

And their web site: http://www.davinci-defet.com/englisch/startseite.html

OHH Hells noos ..that is too much like when I got shuffled off to my relatives and CHURCH! I will just suffer the Führer der einzelnen Kante Rasierer torture

You can say 50 Hail Arley's at one time...

Hail Arley, full of crap
Single Edge Razors are with thee.

Blessed art thou among shavers,
and blessed is the fruit of thy shave,
Your face.

Crazy Arley, Father of LOSERs
pray for us non-SE users
now and at the hour of our shave.
Amen.

Really cool! I do not wear much make up ..but maybe for some special occasions when I use eye shadow! I bet those brushes are soft!

Da Vinci makes some fantastic makeup brushes too. They are all hand made. I posted this video earlier today (somewhere.. hope it is not in this topic)

The forum will only let me list 1 video per posts but here is one on their small factory in Germany where they hand make the makeup and shaving brushes

http://youtu.be/KpCB-6wfRPc

And their web site: http://www.davinci-defet.com/englisch/startseite.html

Top Bottom