SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

DRH Arlington soap
Rudy Vey chubby 2 clone
Fatboy w/ Personna Med Prep (1)
DRH Arlington AS

Same soap and AS for me this morning, Chris. I should use it more often but there's always something of a treat in store when Arlington doesn't become too familiar!:001_wub:
No need to ask how your shave went.......:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

proxy.php

Floïd Sandolor Gel Pre Shave – Omega 636 – Kappus Aloe Vera Shaving Cream – Mühle R 102 with Feather (4) – Alpa 378 After Shave Lotion

Second post here I believe, and a fantastic pic it is too.:thumbup: Welcome to the SOTD, and please keep posting more of these incredible pics!:biggrin1:

Prep L'Occitane Vetyver Soap
Razor Thiers Issard 7/8 in Buckeyed Burl
Brush Simpson M7
Vito's Coconut & Almond
Alum & Witch Hazel
Neil's Yard Rose Moisturiser
Penhaligon's Castile EDT

Jamie.

Another superb shave from the Thiers Issard, two pass shave BBS.
proxy.php

Jamie, your pics are so vibrant!:ohmy: And that TI is simply gorgeous! :drool: I'm wanting another!!!:biggrin1:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
To kick the month off, we would love to see your pics containing shaving gear from these two countries. Both have quality products that need no introduction, so please reveal all in your magnificent shots!:drool:

6/8 Vintage Arthur Muller Bismark, Full Hollow Ground, Round Point
Kanayama No.3 Strop
Shavemac 177, 23mm Silvertip
Cella, Crema Sapone Extra Extra Purissima
Cold Water Rinse
Italian Floid Blue
Lorenzo Villoresi Acqua Di Colonia

proxy.php

Simply gorgeous, David! Wow!

In honor of Spain's historic win in UEFA 2012's Euro Cup tournament yesterday, I decided to feature the four final teams in my shave. I hadn't used a boar brush in a while, and don't have much from Portugal, so the Semogue was an easy choice. Similarly, I'm a bit thin on Spanish options - either a Filly or La Toja, but who could resist that Manatiales soap? The German choice was easy because the Wacker was feeling abandoned in the back of the shave den. And after vetiver yesterday, the Lorenzo Villoresi was a no brainer! The lather today from the Manantiales was quite possibly the best I've gotten from this exceptional soap! And I was left CBS after two passes.

Have a great day, gentlemen!

proxy.php

Wacker Mod.2 | Semogue Custom Boar | Manantiales | Lucido | LV Vetiver​

You've taken this month's theme one step further, Bill, and your decision to go this route is pure genius!:thumbup: And an incredible pic with the new camera!:thumbup:

You've taken this month's theme one step further, Bill, and your decision to go this route is pure genius!:thumbup: And an incredible pic with the new camera!:thumbup:

David,

Thank you for the incredibly kind words. I struggled with this one as I was trying to utilize candles for the lighting. Admittedly, I had some other shots I liked better, but they were all taken before I realized that I'd left the razor out of the composition... LOL

David,

Thank you for the incredibly kind words. I struggled with this one as I was trying to utilize candles for the lighting. Admittedly, I had some other shots I liked better, but they were all taken before I realized that I'd left the razor out of the composition... LOL

Bill, I know what you are saying. Once or twice I've had a torch in one hand and phone in the other trying to shoot a pic. Not easy but it can work out in the end. :wink2:And as for forgetting the razor, don't worry. It's when you get to my age that you have to start praying it's all there!!!:lol::lol:

Monday, July 2, 2012. Good Morning!

Morning Coffee: Dunkin Donuts
Prep: Wash face with Musgo Real Glyce Lime
Razor: Schick G1
Blade: Schick
Soap: TABAC
Brush: Semogue SOC - Ash
Scuttle/Mug: Moss

View attachment 255067

You are trying to confuse me, Johnny! For a second there I thought this was Nick's pic!:biggrin1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom