Not open for further replies.
Merkur Progress 500
with Voskhod (4)
Semogue LE2010
Proraso Soap
Edel 45 AS

Have a nice day! :smile:

proxy.php

What a close-up!!!:thumbup1: A superb pic, my friend, and glad to see you removed the blade beforehand!:wink2::001_smile

TGIF !
~06/22/2012~

Turkish HHair #6 \\ EJ BChrome w/ Red IP \\ Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba \\ Mystic Water Lime SS \\ Proraso Crema E Dopo barba

I remembering mentioning that Mystic Water Soap only lathers well with a badger but I prove myself wrong. I used this Turkish Horse Hair SB which resembles a mini SOC IMO and lather just exploded! I did use Marco's Method and took a little more time to bowl lather. It was the result to anazing shave which ended up being BBS. Also since its very hot here in the Nation's Capital, I also used the Proraso Pre-Shave as my Post shave this time around. I'm happy I did so b/c it was so cooling/healing with the menthol. Any who, I hope you all have a wonderful day/Weekend!

proxy.php

Please send some of your weather our way, Balaji!:wink2: I didn't choose the theme for the right week here, with wind, rain, and generally very miserable here!:mad3: Although we have our favourites, pretty much any brush will lather pretty much everything.:thumbup1:

Please send some of your weather our way, Balaji!:wink2: I didn't choose the theme for the right week here, with wind, rain, and generally very miserable here!:mad3: Although we have our favourites, pretty much any brush will lather pretty much everything.:thumbup1:

Sorry to hear that David! Look at it this way, rain is good b/c it'll keep the blazing hot temperature/humidity down! Yes, it really does come down to what brush you really like and I love them all lol. But then again this lather bowl is awesome and helped out because the inside isn't glazed as it is on the outside. It used to be a bonsai planted so its a bit gritty/rough compared to the inside of a coffee mug!

proxy.php

RazoRock La Famiglia Don Marco // EJ Georgian // Semogue LE 2011 Finest Boar // RazoRock Aftershave Wax

Luis, I love this pic!:thumbup1: Still waiting for my La Famiglia soaps to arrive:sad: I get the impression UK Customs may have intercepted and are working out how much they can charge me!:cursing: How do you find the balance of the EJ Georgian? I had one when I started DE shaving but it wasn't for me.:001_huh:

Luis, I love this pic!:thumbup1: Still waiting for my La Famiglia soaps to arrive:sad: I get the impression UK Customs may have intercepted and are working out how much they can charge me!:cursing: How do you find the balance of the EJ Georgian? I had one when I started DE shaving but it wasn't for me.:001_huh:

You should have just waited and ordered them from Shaving.ie :001_tt2:

5/8 Vintage Garanti-Solingen, Full Hollow Ground, Round Point
Kanayama No.3 Strop
Simpson Duke 2 Best
JabonMan Ylang Ylang-Pachuli-Naranja Soap
Cold Water Rinse
Spanish Floid Blue
Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee

proxy.php

wow!!! David you liked the soap? :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.