What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - July 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent set-up, David! Was the shave with your new straight good, my friend?

Thanks, Marco.:001_smile I am usually a quick learner, but I have to say, learning to use a straight is going to take some time I think! Second shave definitely closer, but far from what I'm used too, and a small cut near the ear this morning!:w00t:

Merkur Futur 701
with red Personna (2)
Semogue 830
Old Spice SC
Old Spice AS

Have a nice day! :001_smile

proxy.php

An excellent start to a new week, Erwin. Great shave and pic, my friend!:thumbup1:

First Straight Razor Shave

Dovo "Prima Klang" Singing Violetwood, 5/8, Full Hollow Grind, Round
Cyril R. Salter(Streich-Riemen) Strop
Simpson Chubby 2 Best
D.R. Harris Arlington Soap
Alum Block
Proraso Splash
D.R. Harris Arlington Cologne

proxy.php

Congratulations on your straight endeavour :badger: :thumbup:
Great photo btw.

Now you are really going to save money :001_tongu No need to buy those DE-blades anymore, all you need is a couple of strops, some honing stones, some pastes a couple of more straights to compare with the one you got, a couple of more strops etc. etc. :w00t:

Congratulations on your straight endeavour :badger: :thumbup:
Great photo btw.

Now you are really going to save money :001_tongu No need to buy those DE-blades anymore, all you need is a couple of strops, some honing stones, some pastes a couple of more straights to compare with the one you got, a couple of more strops etc. etc. :w00t:

Thank you, Soren:001_smile I'm already ahead of you on that! Just ordered my second straight, a Thiers-Issard Spartacus with faux tortoiseshell scales.:biggrin1:

Henry, most unique looking straight you posted today! Fantastic! Was looking at those T3i's last night, beautiful machines!

Thursday:

Bump Fighter (4)
Thater Stout 2
Tabac stick
Bump Patrol
Nivea Sensitive balm
Avon Wild Country Cologne (NOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom