Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Easter Monday! :001_smile

Victoria Bechhofen w/ silvertip badger knot
De Vergulde Hand Shaving Soap
15/16" P. Fritisse Veritable "Fortunatus"
Ach Brito Lavanda Eau de Cologne

proxy.php

Jozsef, I am so glad Bela was able to encourage you to participate here in the SOTD forum. Your images are fantastic, this one a notable inclusion, and you were the first one here this week! Excellent, my friend!:thumbup:

Monday morning:

M&F / Sir Irisch Moos / Mühle / Camaldoli / Knize

proxy.php

Easy, David, another day and yet another different soap!!:ohmy::lol: The latest Brush Chronicle is coming along very nicely indeed, and another wonderful pic to grace this forum.:thumbup:

Filarmonica DT 13 | TFS Bergamotto Neroli | Thäter Bulb | Sabon | Yohji Homme
proxy.php

The week is off to an excellent start, and this, Bill, is one heck of a pic, my friend.:thumbup1: So much looking forward to seeing your talent this week with this format...it's one of my favourites.:001_smile

The week is off to an excellent start, and this, Bill, is one heck of a pic, my friend.:thumbup1: So much looking forward to seeing your talent this week with this format...it's one of my favourites.:001_smile

Thank you, sir, for the kind words. I'm looking forward to this theme week format as well. It should provide some very interesting images!

Jozsef, I am so glad Bela was able to encourage you to participate here in the SOTD forum. Your images are fantastic, this one a notable inclusion, and you were the first one here this week! Excellent, my friend!:thumbup:
David, thanks to you for the great comment! The picture editing doesn't difficult if the picture are ready. But I try to go ahead...

Cheers
Jozsef

Monday, April 9, 2012. Good Morning!

Morning Coffee: Hills Brothers Original Blend
Prep: Wash face with Musgo Real Glyce Lime
Razor: Schick I1
Blade: Schick
Soap: Speick
Brush: Semogue LE 2011
Scuttle: Dirty Bird 1.5

View attachment 234664

Great Easter Monday shave, Johnny, with the Speick, and an excellent pic too!:thumbup1:

Its Monday again!
~ 04/09/2012 ~

Semogue Owners Club 2Band | Merkur 1904 w/ Red IP | Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba | Martin de Candre | Nivea Replenishing Post Shave Balm

Good Morning! Turns out I caught a slight cold over the weekend, but it happens. Face lathered today with my SOC 2Band and have to say that I going to truly enjoy this brush. It has a very nice scrubbing feel/backbone to it. I love my Shavemac D-01 3Band and now I love this a lot more than my Semogue 2011 LE Fbadger 1 which has been sold off. I guess that's why they call it the Owners Club! Quite an excellent shave this morning as I look forward to tomorrow morning's as well. Have a great day all!

proxy.php

Superb shave and pic, Balaji!:thumbup1: I love the softer feel brushes generally, but the 2011 LE definitely has a lot of scritch, which I quite enjoy when using MWF.

proxy.php

Proraso new formula
Rudy Vey Chubby 2 clone
Fatboy w/ Gillette 7 O'clock black (3)

I decided to leave the 7 O'clock blade in my Fatboy to see how many shaves I could pull out of this blade. Shockingly it performed well slicing through the hairs smoothly and leaving me with a near BBS shave. I've switched over to a less aggressive 2 pass shave Fatboy set at 4 WTG and then set at 3 for ATG. Then I set the Fatboy to 1 for the touchups around my jawline. I think this system is leaving my skin less irritated as the AS burns less than when I go for the 3 pass WTG, XTG, ATG.
We'll see how long this blade will last. Have a great Monday Gents!

Wonderful pic, Chris!:thumbup1: How do you find the New Proraso? I have it on the way...can't wait!!!

Monday morning, April 9, 2012

Schick E2 Injector Razor w/ Schick blade (3)
Semogue SOC boar bristle brush,
MWF shaving soap w/ warm water lather,
finish with cold water rinse for a DFS!

An unquestionably super shave, Nick, and a superb pic too!:thumbup1:

This morning:

- Veleiro Pre-Shave Soap
- Proraso Crema Pre & Dopo Barba
- Martin de Candre Savon à Raser
- Semogue Caravela Barbear Clássico Edition 2011 # 47
- iKon OC CNC Bulldog with Polsilver (1)
- Floïd Masaje Genuino mentolado suave
- The Handmade Soap Company After Shave Soothing Cream

proxy.php

proxy.php

A double helping of shaving glory! Superlative pics!!:thumbup1:

Superb shave and pic, Balaji!:thumbup1: I love the softer feel brushes generally, but the 2011 LE definitely has a lot of scritch, which I quite enjoy when using MWF.

Thanks, David! If you ever get another SB and it happens to be this one, this brush does not scritch. I was a bit scared that it was going to be but not even close to the 2011 LE. And oh MWF, that stuff is just excellent! BTW David, have you ever tried SMN?

Wonderful pic, Chris!:thumbup1: How do you find the New Proraso? I have it on the way...can't wait!!!

I really enjoy it! I thought it would be too minty but it's very lightly scented and the lather is exceptional. I have to say I wasn't expecting much from this soap but it really blew me away in terms of performance.

Thanks, David! If you ever get another SB and it happens to be this one, this brush does not scritch. I was a bit scared that it was going to be but not even close to the 2011 LE. And oh MWF, that stuff is just excellent! BTW David, have you ever tried SMN?

Balaji, I have never tried SMN. There are very few creams in my collection being a soap lover, and SMN has never really enticed me for that reason.

I really enjoy it! I thought it would be too minty but it's very lightly scented and the lather is exceptional. I have to say I wasn't expecting much from this soap but it really blew me away in terms of performance.

Sounds promising, Chris....just a few more days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom