SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - April 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gillette Adjustable Slim
with Astra SP (4)
Hans Baier 24mm Silvertip Brush
I`Coloniali Rhubarb SC
I`Coloniali Hamamelis Extract AS
Music: Once again - Englands grand singer Her songs are sooooooo fluent and graceful.....:001_wub:

Have a nice day! :smile:

proxy.php

Your pics this week have been outstanding, Erwin. :thumbup1: Can't wait to see what the last outdoor shot will be.:001_smile

Saturday morning:

M&F / Oxford & Cambridge / Mühle / Speick / 88

proxy.php

A great shave to kick off this newest edition of the Ultimate Brush Chronicles. I wish you Gentlemen a wonderful Easter/Passover weekend and good shaving!

And a great start it is too, David!:thumbup1:

Friday

Ikea Bowl
Semogue 1800
Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra

Palmolive Classic Shaving Cream
Williams Ice Blue After Shave

proxy.php

Saturday

Ikea Bowl
Semogue Owners Club, cherry wood
Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra

Nanny’s Rose Geranium
Proraso Protective After Shave Cream

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

Two fantastic pics, Soren!:thumbup1:

Gillette Adjustable Long Handle
with Gillette Super Thin
Hans Baier 21mm Silvertip Brush
Figaro Crema da Barba
Tüff unscented Herbal AS
Secrète Afrique EdT Parfums Esteban, Paris

Have a nice day! :smile:

proxy.php

Ich wartete, um zu sehen, was heute von Ihnen hätte, Erwin bringen, und ich kann nur sagen, Sie haben einen herrlichen Oster-Bild mit diesem einen, mein Freund produziert!:thumbup::thumbup:

Any pic with a D.R. Harris product in it wins me over, and this pic certainly meets that requirement! Love it, Keith!!!:thumbup1:

Thanks David.

I'm still on the fence about the Marlborough at the moment. Maybe it'll have grown on me more by the time the bottle is finished.

Keith, I understand where you are coming from when you say that. Whereas Arlington had an instant love, I stayed away from the Marlborough after the first use. I thought it was that bad. Now it is my second favourite Harris scent, with the lavender in third place.

Strop: MickR's Roo Hide
Brush: FS Fine Badger
Cream: Tabac
Razor: Invicta Coronett 6/8
Toner: Thayer's Witch Hazel
Balm: Nivea Replenishing
A/S: Aqua Velva Ice Blue
We took advantage of a beautiful day here in Coffs and spent a few hours on the beach this afternoon.
After that though I've been feeling very tired & lazy, and tonights shave almost did'n't happen.
I managed to summon the energy for a quick one pass shave though, and a great pass it was too.
This combination performed so well it would have definitely been a 2 pass BBS if i had have continued.

$Easter-001.JPG

Hope your all enjoying the Easter Weekend.
Grant

Sunday

Höganäs bowl
Semogue Owners Club 2-band, ash wood
Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra (25)

Nanny's Citrus Zinger
Williams Ice Blue After Shave
Ferrari Black EDT

Have a real nice Sunday, Gentlemen
:001_smile

proxy.php

So peaceful, Soren. Where are you?

So peaceful, Soren. Where are you?

I am in the North West of Denmark, in a small village named Nørre Vorupør.
It is renowned for the fishing boats which are pulled up on the beach by a wire.
When we started visiting the village (approx. 20 years ago) it had about 10-15 fishing boats, now they only have one professional boat left and two who take anglers out to a couple of reefs with good fishing opportunities.

I am happy I just managed to get one photo in with this weeks theme, as I'm pretty much out next week since I'm loosing my internet connection tomorrow and won't be back on a computer until Friday or Saturday.

I am in the North West of Denmark, in a small village named Nørre Vorupør.
It is renowned for the fishing boats which are pulled up on the beach by a wire.
When we started visiting the village (approx. 20 years ago) it had about 10-15 fishing boats, now they only have one professional boat left and two who take anglers out to a couple of reefs with good fishing opportunities.

I am happy I just managed to get one photo in with this weeks theme, as I'm pretty much out next week since I'm loosing my internet connection tomorrow and won't be back on a computer until Friday or Saturday.

Sounds wonderful, Soren, but don't get too used to being without that computer and B&B, you know....we want you back, quick as a flash!
Enjoy your final week, my friend, and take care.:001_smile

During this week, a change of format is asked for. Please give us your usual excellent pics in a sketch/painting format, it's your choice to make, our friends.:a4:

Maxterpiece: 6/8 Vintage Sheffield KROPP, Full Hollow Ground, Round Point, Abalone Scales
Imperial Shave Pegasus III Strop
H.L. Thater 49125/1 Silvertip
L'Occitane Cade Soap
Cold Water Rinse
Spanish Floid Blue
Creed Silver Mountain Water

proxy.php

Great way to kick off the new theme week, David. An outstanding image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom