What's new

Society of Injector Shavers (the SISSIES)

Razor: Supply V2.0 Stainless, matte black
Blade: Supply Black Label Injector blade
Brush: Simpson Commodore X2 Best Badger
Pre-Shave: Proraso White Pre-Shave Cream
Lather: Shannon's Soaps Forest City Fern
Aftershave: Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Nivea Post Shave Balm
20240229_084626.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick Shave, May 5th 2024

Razor : Schick E2 injector, Canadian Variant. Mfg 1930s-40's, mid range. One of the best razors Schick ever manufactured IMO. When it comes to stamping out razor parts Schick seems to have taken it to a new level for that time period IMO. This is one of my favorites, if you have a busy life this would be a razor to purchase, quick rinse and let to dry is all that is needed and once in a while take a tooth brush to give a cleaning if it bothers a person. I modified mine to manually install blades & still use the injector blade injector magazine if preferred + much easier to thoroughly clean like the E1 variant was made. Had a close comfortable close shave this morning.
Blade : Schick injector(AKA=SChick) (7) sharp and smooth with great longevity.
Soap : Speick stick. Nice mild spicy scent with some of the best lather qualities I have ever used IMO.
Brush : Yaqi "Ferrari" 24mm bleached boar bristle. Excellent lather generator, soft split end boar bristle hairs, nice splay scrubber + great lather painter.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Nivea refreshing lotion + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : Dial 9.5.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had a close comfortable shave this morning with my Schick E2 injector with a SChick blade
SOTD May 5 2024.jpg

Have some great shaves!

20240511_083913.jpg

Razor: Schick G5 Injector Razor
Blade: Schick Injector
Brush: Wolf Whiskers Emilia in Periwinkle
Pre-Shave: Proraso White Pre-Shave Cream
Lather: Truefitt & Hill Grafton
Aftershave: Truefitt and Hill Grafton Aftershave Balm
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder