What's new

"So Captain, how did YOU spend your Saturday?"

IMG_9930.jpeg

Can’t beat the obsidian bowl! Use it for every shave when I’m home.

Yep, that is the one that customers rave about the most. Our Standard copper bowl is the most popular, perhaps since it is the lowest priced one. The majority of those in the picture are Standard and Heavyweight. You can see the Obsidian bowls at the end there and out of sight beyond the Obsidian bowls are the Aquamarine.

Each copper bowl goes into its own fitted box in preparation for shipping. Then that box goes into a slightly bigger box that is the exterior shipping box. This ensures safe arrival with no crushing going on.

This gives you the idea:

IMG_9934.jpeg

Yep, that is the one that customers rave about the most. Our Standard copper bowl is the most popular, perhaps since it is the lowest priced one. The majority of those in the picture are Standard and Heavyweight. You can see the Obsidian bowls at the end there and out of sight beyond the Obsidian bowls are the Aquamarine.

Each copper bowl goes into its own fitted box in preparation for shipping. Then that box goes into a slightly bigger box that is the exterior shipping box. This ensures safe arrival with no crushing going on.

This gives you the idea:

View attachment 1797945
They are packed extremely well. Have purchased 3 (2 were gifts and I have an obsidian). It would be very difficult to damage unless a truck ran over it 🤣

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Ouch, Rudy.

The redbud is out here and the dogwoods just started flowering.

So, Scott…. Roughly guessing, depending on your order of course, how many bowls show up at once?

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I don’t have a standard weight bowl. I should buy one so I’ll have a complete set and I’m short one coaster to make a set of 4. <Eg>

So, Scott…. Roughly guessing, depending on your order of course, how many bowls show up at once?

We keep Jason pretty busy at the warehouse with the copper bowls. Here is a picture I took a few months ago. We just rent space at the warehouse but this is the aisle with the copper bowls on both sides.

FAQs-About-leasing-a-forklift.jpg

KIDDING!!!!!

Not something I would disclose - this is a small artisan / mom & pop operation so it is not like we are changing the world. It is fun and customers like what we have so no complaints.

Top Bottom