What's new

Adjustable razors

If you like them then stock up right now. Gillette closed the factory in Russia where these, and several other fan favorites, like Astra SP or Nacets, were made. I know the current Astra stock is now made in India. Personally, I picked up 300 Perma-Sharp blades a few months ago, Russian stock, made in 2022. I am now set for about 5-6 years, so I am set with blades until my early 70’s :)
I feel the same way. I should be equipped until 3017. What's more, a pack of 100 is also a great gift for smaller occasions. :idea:

If you like them then stock up right now. Gillette closed the factory in Russia where these, and several other fan favorites, like Astra SP or Nacets, were made. I know the current Astra stock is now made in India. Personally, I picked up 300 Perma-Sharp blades a few months ago, Russian stock, made in 2022. I am now set for about 5-6 years, so I am set with blades until my early 70’s :)
The factory is still open and still running some blades, I know Sputnik was one of two brands still being Mfg'd by PPI in St. Petersburg. You are correct about Gillette brands moving Mfg'g to other parts of the world but mostly I think in India and China.

Top Bottom