What's new

Slickest Cream in Your Den?

Believe it or not but my vote based purely on slickness goes to my beloved Lebanese princess Gada. Super slick.

By the variety expressed here you can see that there are a lot of creams out there that perform very satisfactorily. It is subjective, you need to buy several of the abovementioned, to find your fave.

Mine - Cade, TOBS Grapefruit and Proraso Green.

For me, the best and slickest cream is Mem Olive. Until now I haven't found something similar in performance/price.

Spencer and Devon. I hope they get it together and are able to produce creams again. Second is TOBS Mr. Taylor..

Wander down to your local mall and hit up Bath and Body Works. They have a very small men's section and sell tubes of shave cream. It is made by Proaso and is supposed to be their house product rebranded. Works really well and truth be told, the only thing I use anymore

Two come to mind for me.
GFT coconut and Xpec. Followed closely by Tobs and Boutique Palmyra. The margin of error with the above three is generous that one doesn't have to get it perfect in order to have a slick lather. That's another plus with them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom