What's new

Slant vs R41

R41, even the 2013 version, for aggressive. The slants, Mekur and Icon are very mild by comparison.

The slants are mild on the skin, but very efficient on the whiskers. My slants actually knock the growth down better than any other razor I've tried (I haven't used my 2011 R41 yet, though), but are less irritating to my skin. But, in the true spirit of B&B, to the OP I say: BUY BOTH!

I have both the R41 and the 37c slant and by far the R41 is more aggressive. That being said the 37c is really not that aggressive. It is very efficient and makes short work of even the toughest stubble. Both are more than capable of giving you a BBS shave and both are capable of leaving your neck a mess if you allow your technique get sloppy. I love both and keep them both in my rotation.

+1 Too be honest the R41 gives me a much longer lasting BBS but is a bit uncomfortable on the first pass. I'm thinking of a first pass with the super comfortable slant and then switch to the R41 for 2nd and 3rd. Still experimenting with my new R41 though. Just got it a week ago. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom