What's new

Show your Pelikan M200 series

With the exception of the two limited production Pelikans I just bought, I could happily only own M200s. I don't have an issue with their size or anything. An M400 nib will screw into an M200 pen, so I'd be more likely to do that. The blue, green, and red striated pens do look sharp, though.

-Andy

$2013-02-22_08-11-09_201.jpg
$2013-02-22_08-11-18_131.jpg

Awful pictures from my cheap awful replacement phone. Love the pen though! Blue M200!

What awesome ink should I get for my m200? o_O I don't want to put Noodler's in it and It needs something better than Quink Blue Black.

Thinking Diamine Evergreen... Hmm.

Last edited:
What awesome ink should I get for my m200? o_O I don't want to put Noodler's in it and It needs something better than Quink Blue Black.

Thinking Diamine Evergreen... Hmm.

Pelikan Blue-black if you can get it. Check out that old guy's fountain pen shop on N. High Street (south of where N. Broadway intersects on the 315 side of N. High) if he's still there. He's a crotchety so and so, but he may have some of that ink leftover. Please pick up a bottle for me if he has more than one. I'll pay for your trouble. :smile:

Otherwise, anything Diamine or Iroshizuku.

-Andy

Pelikan Blue-black if you can get it. Check out that old guy's fountain pen shop on N. High Street (south of where N. Broadway intersects on the 315 side of N. High) if he's still there. He's a crotchety so and so, but he may have some of that ink leftover. Please pick up a bottle for me if he has more than one. I'll pay for your trouble. :smile:

Otherwise, anything Diamine or Iroshizuku.

-Andy
Jack Price
Vintage Fountain Pen Sales
3481 High St.

Will see if its still there.

Not much is far away from his location in Columbus. He's centrally located. I used to live right by Brevoort and N. High across from the Caribou Coffee. Spent some great years in Columbus. Let us know how it goes and what you see. Last time I was in there, he had an impressive collection of vintage pens for sale.

-Andy

I'm not far from Powell Rd and Columbus Pike (OH 750 and US23) and Columbus Pike is High St after it leave the outer-belt. Will have to check it out my next day off.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
From a thread on that other FP Nuthouse -- what happened? A microwaved tortoise M200?

proxy.php

Did they leave it in their car on a hot day? o_O

I haven't ventured into the Pelikan section of that other FP site. I was enabled enough just going over there lol.

Is it blasphemous to say when I first started looking at FPs two and a half ago (has it been such a short time?!) I thought Tortoise and striated pens were ugly and now I think they are classy and amazing... I may blame Sheaffer for that but Pelikan's Tortoise with the brown or black bodies/caps has really grown on me. (So have old Sheaffers and Parker Duofolds!!!!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom