What's new

Show your Cooncatbob razors

Bull Mastiff Deluxe with FaTip head.

$IMG_20130410_215518.jpg
WARHAWK

I've sold my Bull Mastiff Deluxe and SlimTwist Improved but still have and enjoy the short handled Bull Mastiff and Gold Slim Twist Chatsworth.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Bob's Razor Works Deluxe Long Bull Mastiff British G2000 custom

proxy.php

This would have been my next BRW razor, but with a shorter handle. I still have the G2000 with the hideously ugly long plastic handle. Life is brittle...

I never cease to be amazed by Bob's handles. Thank you very much for all these pictures -they are excellent and look like professional work btw

The last razor I was able to get from Bob, which he graciously agreed to design with me....

$Luis%u0025252520011.jpg

The American Bull Mastiff XXL

I remember Bob telling me it was his favorite XXL design at that time. He even put a magnet in the bottom. I wanted to order a regular sized one but put it off too long...unfortunately. I miss Bob. :crying:

Hard to believe it's been a year. I miss Bob's presence in the wetshaving world.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are two razors I had at one time but sold. 2 pics of the first with wood end cap and with metal end cap. Metal cap is magnetic.

$KGrHqJlIE9RwIs19oBP-ufSC60_57.jpg

$Cooncat Bob Razor 800X600.jpg

This second one has a Gillette Knack head that does not screw off.

$CooncatBob2.jpg

Sorry about my initial pics disappearing. I removed them from the gallery, as I don't own the razors any more. They now have a worthy home where they get the love and usage they deserve.

$BRW1.jpg

$BRW2.jpg

$BRW3.jpg

Top Bottom