What's new

Show your Cooncatbob razors

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Recycled pic from 2009

CoonCat Bob handle, Merkur head

proxy.php

These are some outstanding works! RIP Bob, and unfortunate that I could not order a handle from him (joined B&B after he passed away).

Mike H

Instagram Famous
One of the few razors I regret selling...
full

and the one I did keep...
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
One that I had and traded ...

proxy.php

for the standard. With Gillette NEW LC head. One of my favorites!

I don't have a photo of my current one, but it looks like Taco's, the one on the left.

View attachment 324654

Last edited:
Here are my few. Sorry for the terrible cell phone pictures.

$IMG_20130410_135307_972.jpg
$IMG_20130410_135647_599.jpg

XXL Bull Mastiff with short comb new head
$IMG_20130410_135900_080.jpg

New Improved (same size as the big fellow)
$IMG_20130410_135920_651.jpg

2 tone Bull Progress
$IMG_20130410_135937_483.jpg

Ill have to go back and find out where i put the picture of my 2 tone XXL Bull Mastiff Deluxe

I emailed CooncatBob a few times (last April or May 2012) in hopes to purchase one of his custom made works of art but it was unfortunate that he passed away. However... I was very fortunate and lucky that I was able to purchase one of CooncatBob's Bull Mastiff Deluxe Handle from a true gentleman and friend here on B&B. I will try to post a pic of it later tonight.

May he rest in peace. His works of art will be admired and treasured by the wet shaving community.

WARHAWK

Has anyone stepped up to fabricate handles and heads as Bob did? Over time I remember getting three different handles from him and I would certainly liked to have gotten more.

I did not get chance to work with him. I wish I would have. I sent him an him an email and he replied saying he is moving to new place and contact me once the move is complete but ......

Wow same thing happend to me, he last told me he would take Orders after May if im not mistaken. And then i heard of his Passing :eek:/

Top Bottom