What's new

Show your Cooncatbob razors

I surfed his site many, many times but was too stupid to order one. I really wish I had purchased one of those handles. Beautiful work.

Thankfully I got in on the UFO handles before the long layoff. I hope Rafael gets back to making handles soon.

These are mine. First is Bob's picture and the crapy one is taken by myself.
$8350819iml.jpg

$beidebobsvonobenbcsaibrx.jpg

If I only bought more with long comb NEW heads. :sad:

Last edited:
Heresy, those are gorgeous. I'm particularly fond of the one in the top picture with the flare bottom. I always wanted to get one of those, but failed to order one. Sigh.

Thanks, kingfisher.

Initially this was one of a kind, custom made for a customer as a mixture of three iconic Gillette razors. Top part of the double ring, bottom part of the first Aristocrat with the bell handle, the middle part I have forgotten. I fell in love at first sight when I saw it in Bob's thread and asked Bob, if he could make me a copy of this beauty. Sorry to the initial buyer, who had all the work to create her.

Last edited:
Ebony wood. I still use this most days after 3 years. Its the best handle I've come across due to perfect weighting and control. Sadly, there is a hole in the razor handle market for handles like these. Not sure how I'd replace it.
proxy.php

Someone on here had him make a duplicate to the turned wooden handle on their gem junior bar lather catcher out of metal. It was completely awesome.

Top Bottom