What's new

Should i shave my goatee?

How to shave and trim around a goatee? I used to grow a full beard in winter in the 1980s, but shaved it in summer and never trimmed it. I started a beard around last Thanksgiving, but decided on a goatee. I'm sure my daily gin consumption is a factor, but I have a hard time shaving around it, especially the neck. I'm old and me eyes are shot, but one side always seems uneven.

Just get a trimmer and take off 1 inch of length. Grab scissors and trim stache to your skin/lip line.....

And if then you still don't like it......shave all off (you will look younger).

What ever came of this? Did you shave it off?

Based on the foto I'd suggest trimming up the goatee and using a bit of wax on the mustache to get a bit of curl on the ends for a classy van Dyke effect.

Shave it, you’ll be more comfortable, you’ll look sharper, your shaves will be simpler and quicker, and you’ll use your soap(s) faster so you can buy many more.

Trim the whiskers, get some good beard grooming shears, whatever they call em...and a mini beard comb, thin it out don't throw it out...shave the side stubble and you'll look and feel better. Beard groomed is better, yet some women like a scruffy beard.

Top Bottom