What's new

Shaving.ie Additions of Note

Thanks... No codes at the moment although as you are in the US you get an automatic 23% tax deduction at checkout which is a big cost saver!

yes, i saw that. i missed the WCS deal on the CF Lavender, and you have the next best price with shipping to Cad, so i may bite the bullet and buy it soon.

T Murphy: Glad you like it. I used one myself for a while before bringing them in and its still a regular in my rotation.

theblindog: Horsehair you say! Well it is something that could appear in the future so keep an eye out for it.

Just Arrived at Shaving.ie:
RazorRock - We are stealing back all those great Italian creations and making them more accessible to Europe. A tip of the hat must go to Marco who put us on the trail.... :lol:

More Simpson Two Bands are back in stock plus some to add over the weekend. The current production of Two Bands are simply stunning.

Last edited:
RazoRock you say? I should have waited instead of making an order earlier this week.

I have a suspicion I'll be placing another order next week :001_rolle

I made an order this morning with Chris at 7.00am and by 8.15a, that order had already shipped. Outstanding job as always Chris. It's always such a pleasure to deal with you

I made an order this morning with Chris at 7.00am and by 8.15a, that order had already shipped. Outstanding job as always Chris. It's always such a pleasure to deal with you

+1
I think Chris is one of top vendors here at B&B. Great service and prices.

This week’s BIG arrival at www.Shaving.ie is the new and quite excellent DR Harris Windsor Line. I have the creams available and will add the EDT and aftershave tomorrow.

Remember on our product listings the price shown in red is for EU. The 23% tax deducted price in grey is for our customers in the USA, Canada and all non EU countries.

I'm placing an order right this second, but had to find your vendor thread and comment.

First of all, great site, insanely good prices. Secondly, I assume "Laser" is some sort of Irish or European credit card? I want one, simply due to the name. When I saw it listed I burst out laughing.:lol:

Top Bottom