Attachments

• $42920653.jpg
    $42920653.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 112
I just ordered my first high end brush.
Shavemac custom with 23mm Silvertip.
(Picture is copied from Shavemac)
I must be patient, I must be patient - OHMMMM, OHMMMM

Congratulations, depending on your shipping option, you should have it by November 1st. I have two, a Finest Bulb and Silver-Tip Fan, very dense and soft tips, they take ~6-8 lathers to really perform well. Would that photo be the Handle Style & Color (nacre), Bulb or Fan?

Wow, congrats. I'm very curious to hear your thoughts on it, once you get it. I'm thinking about a Shavemac or possibly one of the new Thaters...kinda leanin towards the Thater.

Steve

I just got a delivery notice of 10/19.
Yes that is a photo of the configuration that I put together (at least how the custom function on the Shavemac site represents it)
Congratulations, depending on your shipping option, you should have it by November 1st. I have two, a Finest Bulb and Silver-Tip Fan, very dense and soft tips, they take ~6-8 lathers to really perform well. Would that photo be the Handle Style & Color (nacre), Bulb or Fan?

Thanks.
I did look at the the Thaters (through Bullgoosshaving) too and while the knot looked real nice, I am not crazy about the handle and the large stenciling.
I will post a review.
Wow, congrats. I'm very curious to hear your thoughts on it, once you get it. I'm thinking about a Shavemac or possibly one of the new Thaters...kinda leanin towards the Thater.

Steve

Top Bottom