What's new

September 2015 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have la toja soap it's a nice bit strange scent almost like soap with pepper- strange but very good and MWF I just got too it's the best soap I've tried hands down you'll love it.

Nice selections! I hope the Fat works for you since it has such a good post shave feel - it's a great soap. Make sure to soak the puck a bit before using it.

Tried the Mitchell's today and was really impressed by it. I am a confirmed "Marco Method" person so the lathering went extremely well. Marco Method + H.L. Hater Silver Tip = mighty fine lather. I did discover that "the fat" appears to be a thirty soap. Even with a sopping wet brush I needed to add just a tad bit of water to the lather. Still, it's a great soap. I'm glad I got it.

Whose got two thumbs & might have overpaid a bit for a parts lot? This guy. :thumbup:

But I wanted a better condition Old base plate than the one I've got & now I can Lego a few together.

Whose got two thumbs & might have overpaid a bit for a parts lot? This guy. [emoji106]

But I wanted a better condition Old base plate than the one I've got & now I can Lego a few together.
Nothing wrong with that as long as you are happy with the final result. Pic of finished razor if possible:)

Incoming mail
proxy.php

6/8" FeON 888 (Japanese), Semogue 605, Semogue 680 & Semogue 840
proxy.php

proxy.php

$20150911_193246.jpg This is my Ebay special, Dovo Best Class with snake wood scales. $70. I need to have it honed and then it should be good to go.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I have not bought anything in a long time, but last week I pick up a Craftsman straight razor. Minor rust, but very little hone wear. Restoration in progress.

$image.jpgView attachment 601460
Scored some Maggard's Mango Sage Tea shaving soap and AS, B&M Beaudelaire shave soap, a custom blend shave cream from Stone Cottage Soapworks, and a Gillette O4 Black Beauty birth year razor. The Rudy Vey brush is on the way!

Gillette Regent Tech arrived yesterday.

Been looking in on Badger & Blade for several years now, perused all the galleries, read all the reference of the wiki but don't recall that I ever knew there was such a thing as a Regent Tech until recently. Kept an eye open for one in its characteristic case and missed a few until this one was snagged a week or so back. Came in yesterday. Will take it for a spin with a Feather blade in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom