What's new

Schick Injector blade help.

Hi Gents,today was the first time in 37 years that I used again a Schick Injector RazorType L 1, ( I found two forgotten in a draw) with a Personna PTFE coated blade! Really smoothshave! The only place I know where to buy blades is Connaught Shaving and itsells only Personna Blades. I wonder if there are any other choices. Pleaseadvice if I can get sharper blades and where. Thanks in advance!

I have blades from Connaught in the mail, so I cannot compare blades.

I did get 4 packs of Schick (Chinese "Chick" blades) from Amazon. I have been using them, and am very happy with the shave they give.

Pretty much your choices are Personna or Chinese Schicks. If you can find some NOS on Ebay you can also try those. People swear by the Personna 74s

Congratulations on your entry into the Secret Society of Injector Shavers. The Chinese Schick blades are always available on Amazon, and the price is not excessive considering that most people get 10 or more shaves per blade.

Last edited:
I seen that Professional Hair Supply in London Kentuckey has no-name 20 blade loader packs for $8.99 + $2 shipping.

They have a website, and a eBay store... ProHairSupplyCom.

I never tried those from them, I just seen a few days back that they were inexpensive.

I use the Chinese Schicks from a mom and pop'a drugstore two blocks from home.

At $5.29 for 7 blades, it's just as easy for me.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your time and your prompt answers, all of you. I will order couple of Schick blades from Amazon in order to compare them with the Personna PTFE coated blades, as it seams that there is not a vast choice of blades. Thanks once more.

Top Bottom