What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the longevity with this one? Sounds very intriguing but I always worry that natural perfumes won't last long enough to bother with

Well, the fragrance itself is very low-key. I also didn't put on very much from my sample bottle. That said, like most natural perfumes it didn't seem to last overly long -- maybe around 4-5 hours. It'll be interesting to see if a more plentiful application will make it last longer.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Main Accords: Green, Citrus, Fresh Spicy, Amber, Floral, Animalic

Top: Neroli, Citrus, Pepper
Middle: Peppermint, Herb
Base: Ambergris

I am in Rochester all week for an Executive Physical and though most of my time will be spent indoors, the weather outside is supposed to be a perfect high 80, low 60 and sunny all week. I chose Selection Verte because it is not only a fantastic fragrance, but also very discrete and non-offensive. I will be spraying this on my clothing so that one application in the morning should last all day.

Last edited:
I'm from Rochester...make sure you go out to Webster, hit up Empire Hots and get a Trash Plate. mmmmmmm

As for me, i'm wearing Wild Fern today

Main Accords: Green, Citrus, Fresh Spicy, Amber, Floral, Animalic

Top: Neroli, Citrus, Pepper
Middle: Peppermint, Herb
Base: Ambergris

I am in Rochester all week for an Executive Physical and though most of my time will be spent indoors, the weather outside is supposed to be a perfect high 80, low 60 and sunny all week. I chose Selection Verte because it is not only a fantastic fragrance, but also very discrete and non-offensive. I will be spraying this on my clothing so that one application in the morning should last all day.

Bill, I want to hear your thoughts on this. I'm quite fond of it, personally. In fact, I'm impressed by the entire line and would like to try the new ones that just came out, too.

I am very pleased. It is a very rich leather a la Tom Ford, but without anything to affect its purity. My wife normally is not a fan of leather fragrances, and she liked it in the bottle. I've had it on now for about 3 hours, and it's still pumping well. So, I would say that you are getting quite a lot for the rather exorbinant cost.

The X that I wore yesterday was equally nice. The woods and cardamom blended well. It was more of an accord, but a very fine one at that. It was a comforting fragrance to wear, and one that IMHO oozes quality...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom