What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Anya's Garden Perfumes - White Smoke

This smells like a truly ancient incense fragrance. It's 100% natural, and all resins: labdanum, opoponax, omumbiri, myrrh & benzoin. It's a fragrance composed solely of base notes. Very nice -- warm & rich, yet low key. The perfumer says her intention was to go back to "the archetype healer, the ancestors who first discovered that scent could heal and exalt the human." So she used "...the resins that oozed from the trunks of African and Middle Eastern trees [because they were] the first essences to be processed 'per-fumen.'"

She suggests that because it's a neutral-smelling scent, it can be layered with other frags. No doubt she's right, but I like it very much on its own. Those of you who like incense fragrances will appreciate this one.

Anya's Garden Perfumes - White Smoke

This smells like a truly ancient incense fragrance. It's 100% natural, and all resins: labdanum, opoponax, omumbiri, myrrh & benzoin. It's a fragrance composed solely of base notes. Very nice -- warm & rich, yet low key. The perfumer says her intention was to go back to "the archetype healer, the ancestors who first discovered that scent could heal and exalt the human." So she used "...the resins that oozed from the trunks of African and Middle Eastern trees [because they were] the first essences to be processed 'per-fumen.'"

She suggests that because it's a neutral-smelling scent, it can be layered with other frags. No doubt she's right, but I like it very much on its own. Those of you who like incense fragrances will appreciate this one.

How's the longevity with this one? Sounds very intriguing but I always worry that natural perfumes won't last long enough to bother with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom