What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floris Special 127 EDT

full

This is a good one isn't it!? I think of it as Floris No. 89, only in citrus rather than rose, if I am remembering correctly. I like it better than No. 89, myself.

For me today, an old favorite--Creed SMW.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a good one isn't it!? I think of it as Floris No. 89, only in citrus rather than rose, if I am remembering correctly. I like it better than No. 89, myself.

Robbie, it's one of my favorites that I rarely wear.

I may need to get my hands on some more of that. That was the one I liked the best when I first tried Creed in September 2009, and after trying a bunch more it's probably still my favorite.

What kind of longevity do you get with SMW? I found that it varied wildly, as in from 2-8 hours. (In hindsight, it probably depended on how soon I got dressed after applying it.)

I may need to get my hands on some more of that. That was the one I liked the best when I first tried Creed in September 2009, and after trying a bunch more it's probably still my favorite.

What kind of longevity do you get with SMW? I found that it varied wildly, as in from 2-8 hours. (In hindsight, it probably depended on how soon I got dressed after applying it.)

Decent longevity I suppose, but not really great. I have not tried every Creed, including some of the more famous ones, but I have tried a lot, and I would say at this point SMW is my third most favorite Creed, perhaps, after Bois de Santal and Windsor, but that is some very fast company! SWM seems unique to me.

Wearing Penhaligon's Sartorial for the first time this morning. Wow, what an interesting frag! I was very skeptical about the beeswax middle note, but an hour and a half in, I'm loving it. I may purchase this in the near future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom