What's new

Rhodium versus polished Stainless Steel?

They are very different. Here are 3 Rhodium plates I’ve had done by Razor Emporium the last couples months, absolute perfection! The other pic is a Wunderbar next to the Rhodium plating. If you look closely at the reflection of my phone off the razors, you can see how much more brighter and reflective the Rhodium is. Of course I don’t know how polished the Wunderbar is compared to the Envoy 🤷‍♂️
IMG_1718.jpeg

IMG_1717.jpeg

Overall I have settled on stainless steel razors as the best material preferably 316 marine grade that should last me a long time

Overall quality stainless steel is one of the best, most practical and durable materials available.

I have the Rocca R94 and it should last for an eternity.

I like nickel coated brass. Eventually it will wear too. But who cares? If something wears over period of decades, I am fine with that!

They are very different. Here are 3 Rhodium plates I’ve had done by Razor Emporium the last couples months, absolute perfection!

They surely are. Coatings like Rhodium are close to forever. They are practical and are as beautiful as they are functional.

To my taste, still the best choice of plating!

Top Bottom