What's new

Recommend Evil Smelling Fragrances

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
The most evil smelling setup I have ever smelled is B&M Four Horsemen “WAR”. It smells like diesel fuel mixed with burning flesh. Now, that may seem awful listening to that description. But it is actually quite pleasing to a very small percentage of those on here that have it. The soap is rather strong. But the aftershave is quite a bit milder in its scent, which is quite usable and enjoyable. WAR. Go try it.

The most evil smelling setup I have ever smelled is B&M Four Horsemen “WAR”. It smells like diesel fuel mixed with burning flesh. Now, that may seem awful listening to that description. But it is actually quite pleasing to a very small percentage of those on here that have it. The soap is rather strong. But the aftershave is quite a bit milder in its scent, which is quite usable and enjoyable. WAR. Go try it.
Southern Witchcrafts Valley of Ashes has a pretty strong motor oil/diesel note as well. Super brutal at first but it grows on you real fast. A good case of "if you like this you may also like that".

thanks everyone for all the great suggestions so far.

just wanted to reiterate that im looking for fragrance recommendations, not soaps/aftershaves. i do appreciate it though.
A lot of aftershaves (PAA, Southern Witchcrafts, Stirling) are designed to cross into cologne territory, so I guess even if the bottle doesn't have an atomizer, they're still good fragrance suggestions, if short lived.

Last edited:
Vintage: Salvador Dali Pour Homme.. to a lesser extent maybe even vintage Antaeus or Zino.

Modern: Check out Beaufort London.

Specifically Tonnerre, Fathom V and possibly Coeur De Noir if you're looking for evil.

Although my personal favourite from them is one called Lignum Vitae.. it's not quite as "evil" as the others and is one of the more approachable scents from their lines.. almost gourmandish like a salty ginger/lime shortbread.

Pretty much all of them are cold weather scents IMO. While they create some spectacular fragrances, I'd advise getting samples first (which can be purchased via the website) as they are not for everyone/the faint hearted. Some of their releases might be acquired tastes, but if it's evil you want.. they should have it.

Pinaud Special Reserve goes on like an old lady’s super sweet perfume, then evolves into a somewhat more masculine scent that is VERY strong and lasts 24 hours or more. I don’t like it but I have a full bottle to rid of, so I’ll keep using it.

Vintage: Salvador Dali Pour Homme.. to a lesser extent maybe even vintage Antaeus or Zino.

Modern: Check out Beaufort London.

Specifically Tonnerre, Fathom V and possibly Coeur De Noir if you're looking for evil.

Although my personal favourite from them is one called Lignum Vitae.. it's not quite as "evil" as the others and is one of the more approachable scents from their lines.. almost gourmandish like a salty ginger/lime shortbread.

Pretty much all of them are cold weather scents IMO. While they create some spectacular fragrances, I'd advise getting samples first (which can be purchased via the website) as they are not for everyone/the faint hearted. Some of their releases might be acquired tastes, but if it's evil you want.. they should have it.
thanks for the quality post and these recommendations. these beauforts seem like they are all right up my alley. i really like the chart they use for notes too.

I didn't smell a lot of fragrances but when I smelled Philipp Plein No Limits I had to buy it. I smell smoky wood, black pepper, leather and tobacco, with something sweet in it like vanilla/cinnamon. It's really heavy and "in your face", but also it gives me the "I'm better than everyone else" kind of attitude. Not for everyone of course. But great for me cause Im a big guy, I love heavy music and only dress in black. Whenever this gets mixed with whiskey and cigars, ladies are giving me compliments. If I drink and smoke without wearing this fragrance, all of a sudden its disgusting to them...

I didn't smell a lot of fragrances but when I smelled Philipp Plein No Limits I had to buy it. I smell smoky wood, black pepper, leather and tobacco, with something sweet in it like vanilla/cinnamon. It's really heavy and "in your face", but also it gives me the "I'm better than everyone else" kind of attitude. Not for everyone of course. But great for me cause Im a big guy, I love heavy music and only dress in black. Whenever this gets mixed with whiskey and cigars, ladies are giving me compliments. If I drink and smoke without wearing this fragrance, all of a sudden its disgusting to them...
I keep hearing good things about that one, and that bottle is very unique.

Top Bottom